Chapter 47

"Master Yao, there should be a lot of things to deal with right now, so let's put these words aside for the time being."

Han Xiuheng glanced around those tied up on the ground and smiled casually, "If there is anything else we need. For help, you can come to us. However, we still hope that the troops can come up with an effective plan for the living conditions of the survivors."

"Of course! The base has just been established, and there are still many imperfections. We will do it as soon as possible. Come up with a reasonable plan. Young people, you are welcome to join our team, can you do more for the masses!" Master Yao is also very jealous of the strength of these few, if he can get his own The camp is even better.

"This matter, we still need to think about it. Now I won't interrupt Master Yao's next move."

Of course, the matter is not over yet. It was not just ordinary low-level officers who were attracted by Su Yu and others, there were also some supernatural beings, but Rong Jing and the others hadn't grasped the specifics of these people, and they would only have to act on their own in the future.

It's just that the Su family hasn't appeared yet? Isn't there a good time for their actions inside and outside? Or was it because the sudden change in weather and the destruction of the previous private clubs caught them a bit off guard?

Master Yao, who had lost the greatest threat, quickly controlled the situation in the base, but the Su family did not appear.

It should be that the changes in the matter made them aware that they were out of control, so they changed their plans.

From this day on, the troops began to master most of the power of the base and made several decisions. The first one is that in addition to two basic meals a day, ordinary survivors can also earn survival points through labor.

Survival points can be used to order food in the canteen, exchange daily necessities in the trading market, and so on.

This was originally planned and implemented, but the sudden heavy snow made many things have to be postponed.

Who knew that this happened.

After this, the newly introduced survival points are equivalent to the currency inside the base. As long as you want to live a better life, you have to earn money through labor in exchange for survival points.

Survival points can also be exchanged for tasks such as cleaning up zombies, rescuing, collecting materials, and so on.

However, at this stage, none of the ordinary survivors who were frightened by the cruelty of the apocalypse are still willing to take on such a task.

Most of them chose tasks that do not need to leave the base, such as base construction and cleaning.

The establishment of the task hall also gave birth to the emergence of task teams.

After discussing with them, Rong Jing and others also went to the mission hall to register and set up a mission team.

The name was very simple, called Hope, and it couldn't be more vulgar.

But in such apocalyptic times, who doesn't hide a strong hope in his heart, hoping that such a day will end as soon as possible, hoping that mankind can return to a peaceful and stable life?

All the young people are considered to be members of the Hope Team, including Wang Zhenghua and Li Lan, who have no abilities.

Their performance has given them enough qualifications to join. And the team leader unanimously decided to let Rong Jing be, because she was the only one who could communicate with everyone at the same time.