Chapter 56

The densely packed zombies, if the base is not prepared, the people doing missions on the periphery still don't know how much to die.
Song Haoyan glanced at Yang Shiyan lightly, "This may be just one of the ways."

"...You mean, there are other directions too?"

"Maybe."

"No! Old Wei, drive faster! Mom and Dad are still in D city. The base..."

But no matter how Yang Shiyan urged, the speed of the car couldn't get up quickly.

As Wei Ping said, this path was very difficult to walk, and sometimes Yang Shiyan was even required to pave the road with earth-type abilities.

Walking, you will encounter a small team of zombies.

When they finally arrived at the base in City D, it was already noon the next day.

The only happy thing is that Wang Zhenghua finally woke up.

Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng were very effective in his first aid.

Reiki protects the heart and connects blood vessels.

The pills from the realm of comprehension have also repaired Wang Zhenghua's injured body.

However, the puppet evil law planted by that demon cultivation could not be eliminated, and Wang Zhenghua, whose body was gradually recovering, was still very slow to react, and it often happened that his body was out of control.

At the entrance of the base inspection, Li Lan and Wang Zhenghua did not get off the car.

"Brother-in-law may not be able to pass the security check. I don't want him to be caught by those soldiers." Li Lan said to Yang Shiyan after sitting in the cab.

"when we went to where to find good. "

"...... how that line? zombie group will soon come, you and the king of Big brother is not it dangerous out? "

"that's better than watching her husband now directly killed Good."

Yang Shiyan was anxious, pulling the car door and not letting go, "Not necessarily!"

"Shiyan, let's go to Master Yao and tell him the news that the crowd of zombies are coming here. Then we will come out to accompany Li Lan. With Brother Wang."

"No. " Wang Zhenghua spoke very slowly, and only then uttered two words.

"Yeah, don't come out, stay with Auntie and the others, Jing Jing... is gone, Auntie and they definitely don't want to see you have an accident again."

" Go first, I'll figure out a solution." Song Haoyan went to Weiping.

He looked at it and motioned him to step forward and pull Yang Shiyan away.

In the end, Yang Shiyan was pulled into the inspection entrance by Wei Ping.

Except for the wound on Song Haoyan's back that needed to be observed for three hours, Yang Shiyan and Wei Ping entered the base smoothly.

The two chose to go to Master Yao to report the zombie group first.

Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng didn’t have the courage to talk to Shen Lihua...

The headquarters of the D city base is located in an old-fashioned garden in the northern part of the old city. middle.

The guards at the door carefully checked the documents of Yang Shiyan and Wei Ping before they connected the call.

After passing through the various barriers, the two were able to enter the reception room of the headquarters.

Master Yao heard that the two supernaturalists with Rong Jing wanted to report important things to him, so he pondered for a moment and ignored the dissuasion of the two officers around him, and went to the reception room to see Yang Shiyan and Wei Ping in person.