Chapter 32

"Brother Chen, let's find a place to rest. It's getting dark too early, and I don't know what we will encounter later." Su Li drove the car parallel to Liu Chen's jeep, motioned to the other party to open the window and said loudly. .

Before Liu Chen could say anything, Yao Fangqin, who was in the co-driver, retorted, “It’s because of bad weather that I have to speed up to D city. Otherwise, what should I do if I’m stuck on the road?”

Although Liu Chen didn’t hear Yao’s visit The voice of Qin, but what Su Li yelled earlier, he heard clearly, nodded, pointed forward and shouted back, "I know the village in front of me very well. Let's go there and have a look."

"Okay ." "Suli answered Liu Chen loudly, but did not answer Yao's visit to Qin.

Since yesterday, Yao Visiting Qin has not been as foolish as before. Whenever you encounter anything, you have to sing the opposite of her. After meeting Liu Chen, you have become even more vigorous.

Su Li has decided to wait until they reach the base in D City to get rid of Yao Fangqin.
There, there is still a space supernaturalist who is much larger than Yao Fangqin's space-as long as she can get to know that one before Rong Jing people.

However, even if Rong Jing met first, it didn't matter, they were not familiar with each other anyway, they were just ordinary partners.

And she wouldn't be as stupid as Rong Jing, she didn't even know how to attract people with useful value.

Only by drawing people with different abilities for their own use can they build their own power and be invincible in the last days.

Su Li drove the car behind Liu Chen. After a while, he saw a small asphalt road on the right side of the national highway. A tall poplar tree was planted at intervals on both sides of the road.

After the poplar trees are large tracts. Turquoise rape field.

After driving along this small road that can only run two cars in parallel for another twenty minutes, a barbed wire fence was tied to the trees on both sides of the road, blocking the small road.

Behind this barbed wire fence is a low earth wall temporarily piled up with sand, earth and stones, which stretches far horizontally, seeming to block the entire small village in front of it.

This is the sixth day since the end of the world.

In a humble house in Wangjia Village, a few people gathered together to whisper.

The charcoal in the big carbon basin on the floor in the middle of the hall was just right, and the expressions on these people's faces looked a bit hideous in the dark red light.

"Uncle Shuanglin, the mother-in-law of the Shuanglin family said that the son will definitely bring people back, but these years are more chaotic than in the village. I think he will definitely not be able to come back. Just go and get his girl out tonight. What did you say, uncle?" The man who said this was in his thirties, with a thin upper lip and high cheekbones.

The person he called the Fourth Uncle didn't seem to be a few years older than him. He also had a long face, high cheekbones, and not thin lips, but the sharpness of his eyes made it difficult for people to look down upon this person easily.

After pondering for a while, the man called the Fourth Uncle glanced around, and then slowly said: "It doesn't matter if his son will come back, but what if he brings someone back? Isn't it..."

He made a gesture of wiping his neck and saw that everyone else showed the same hideous expressions before continuing: "And that girl in his family can turn water out, we have to control it in our own hands. Tonight, vigorously, the youngest of you The two stay here to guard. The others follow me to Wang Shuanglin's house and bring his girl back."