Chapter 20

Generally, there are food stocks, not to mention this is a motel. The little girl needs a bit of common sense.

"Wei Ping, who followed her up, laughed at Yang Shiyan's fuss. "Who doesn't know!"

        Yang Shiyan really jumped, staring at Wei Ping, and the two started quarreling again.

        Rong Jing looked at Yang Shiyan with her eyebrows crooked and she was happy for a long time, then looked up at Han Xiuheng, "The house is pretty clean today. Just live here. "

The girl's smile was witty, but her temperament was quiet and gentle.

        Han Xiuheng looked at her, as if her heart that had been erratic for so long had finally fallen, "Okay, listen to you."

        I didn’t have a good rest yesterday. Today I can finally have a good meal and sleep well. Everyone feels relieved.

        "This house is on the side of the road. It’s not too safe. I stayed in the middle of the night. How about Li Lan staying in the middle of the night?"Shen Lihua and Mama Yang went to the kitchen to prepare dinner first, and Rong Jing watched the rest of the people arrange the vigil.

        "I'll watch the middle of the night." Rong Jing, don't stay vigil today, take a good rest, you didn't sleep much yesterday. " Han Xiuheng said.

        Rong Jing bends her eyes and smiles, "Brother, I slept in the car for a long time during the day today."

        "It's okay, let me watch the night, you also drove the car for a day today, don't work too hard. "

        I hear Yung Jing said that the repair Heng Han did not say anything. Day or two we are excited and nervous and tired to toss Debu light, hastily ate some hot food, they all pick up their room to rest.

At the door to Spiritual power set a warning, Rong Jing walked to sit cross-legged on the sofa in the living room, and her consciousness entered the space. In the car during the day, she pretended to be sleeping, but in fact she stayed in the space to practice. How to grow, seems to have encountered a bottleneck period.

        She no longer reluctantly, although not led by her teacher and father, but through the jade slips left in the space, she now knows a little about the fur. Cultivation of the heart, let it be natural, if blindly. If the earth advances rashly and the Taoist heart is unstable, it will be difficult to enter the country in the future, and in serious cases, it may ruin the foundation of the Taoist.

        What's more, she was in the dunya and couldn't cut off the fate of the dunya and practice with great concentration. Perhaps only when all of this is over, there may be changes. Therefore, she is not in a hurry, just meditation every day to consolidate her cultivation. In the past few days, because of worrying about Han Xiuheng, she has been a little restless, and she has not made much progress.  

        Now she can finally rest assured.

        The crops in the space have matured again, and fortunately in this space, you can use spiritual power to operate, otherwise Rong Jing, who has only played the farm game, can't take care of them. Organize the recently collected materials into categories, and put all the items with expiration dates in the storage room. Rong Jing sat cross-legged at the end of the trestle bridge, ready to start practicing.

        But at this moment, Rong Jing noticed someone coming downstairs. Realizing the space, looking back, it was Han Xiuheng.

        "Brother? Why don't you sleep?" Rong Jing stared at Han Xiuheng as she walked to sit down beside her, and then asked.