Chapter 19

"Let's go? She can be regarded as your last relative. "

Shen Lihua and Mama Yang said with you and me.

        Li Lan also wanted Wang Zhenghua to stay. After all, she was her only relative in this world. But even she herself was just taken in by others, Zhang I opened my mouth, and finally didn’t speak.

        "But I don’t know how to perform supernatural powers, and I don’t know Kung Fu..."

        Professor Chen also said softly. "It's not that you can't fight zombies, how can you think like this? "

        Wei Ping took Wang Zhenghua's shoulders, "Brother, I don't know any supernatural powers, nor can I know Kung Fu. I'm not just following with a face, what are you afraid of."

        Puff--

        "You still know that you're so skinny."  Yang Shiyan laughed.

        Wei Ping said without blushing, "That's because people know themselves well."

Han Weiping repair Heng shook his head laughing looking at, but also for Wang Zhenghua said," Let's go together. We are going to the old city on the other side of City D. When you want to leave, we will not stop you. "

        Wang Zhenghua looked at the people who had sincerely persuaded him to stay with his face, his eyes were slightly red, and he had never been treated with such kindness in front of his relatives.

        Although those people are no longer there, the things that happened before have simply caused He blushed a little. He also understood that these people are not the kind of bad-hearted people, otherwise they would not wait until that situation to come out to save people. He can’t blame them, he knows the virtues of his eldest brother’s family very well.

       This old man will let everyone know each other, and there will definitely be more trouble. And his wife and children... that is simply an unavoidable disaster.

        Two girls with supernatural powers, two young men also seem to have Kung Fu, a young and strong person. In such troubled times, what an advantage should be! And now they not only helped him avenge, but also promised to take him with Li Lan.

        Since they still have three older elders, and They are all kind people, so he shouldn't let down their kindness, follow them, at least help them take care of the elderly when they need it.

        "Thank you, I will trouble you in the future." Wang Zhenghua's previous slumping disappeared, with determination in his eyes, "but I won't be holding back, just ask me to do something!"

        Smiles appeared on everyone's faces. .

Wang Zhenghua and Li Lan put all the corpses of their families together and covered them with quilts. Then packed up the luggage and food brought by the family, and prepared to go to the duty room to lay the floor again. And Han Xiuheng and Wei Ping helped Dad Yang tie up all the bitten bastards who were in a coma, so as not to wait for a sudden change and cause confusion.

        And the two women who were almost forgotten by everyone, rubbed over at this moment. The two women kept sweeping their eyes towards Han Xiuheng and Wei Ping.

        "Brother, let me be with you too, I can do everything."

        "Yes, big brother, you can do whatever you want."

        Yang Shiyan, who was moving things, got angry, and threw a brick under the feet of two women, shouting , "Get out!"

        The two women who had seen Yang Shiyan smashed their heads shivered, and they were about to hide behind Han Xiuheng. They just saw this. This handsome and expensive guy is very powerful. If you can follow him, what can it be compared? all good.