Chapter 71

Feijian stepped on.

The two soon approached City M, and their faces sank. In the northeast corner of the city, the strong magical energy is just like the essence.

When the divine consciousness spread, Han Xiuheng discovered that the team led by his elder brother was preparing to enter the building that was almost shrouded in black.

"That's the search and rescue team?" Rong Jing noticed that Han Xiuheng's expression had changed, and asked, "Are we going there?"

"That's my eldest brother." Han Xiuheng frowned, and Yu Jian flew directly towards the building. Such a strong demon aura, if there were monsters in it, it would definitely be more terrifying than the human face spiders they had encountered before. Even if this team of supernaturalists is fully armed, it is difficult to retreat completely, after all, they don't understand this kind of energy.

"Who?!" The palm of one of the team members' palms had already condensed a ball of fire, aimed at Han Xiuheng who had jumped down from mid-air.

"Xiaoheng?" Han Xiucong's abilities were also prepared, and when he looked back, he saw that the person who suddenly appeared was his little brother, and his eyebrows tightened.

"Big Brother." Han Xiuheng raised his hand to the team member to signal that he was not hostile, and then shouted to Han Xiucong.

Rong Jing also hid the flying magic weapon, jumped down from mid-air, stood beside Han Xiuheng, smiling faintly. One is a handsome young man who is somewhat similar to his own serious team length but is gentle and moist, and the other is a charming and beautiful little girl with slightly upwards-turned lips and a very shallow smile, but there is a kind of mind-blowing. Quiet temperament.

The team members who were already a little wary immediately let out a sigh of relief.

Han Xiucong looked at Han Xiuheng and Rong Jing with a stern face, and then asked hardly: "Why have you come here? I have lost the news for so long! Have your family seen it? They know you are here?"

"I have seen it." I came here after talking to them.” Han Xiuheng said softly. He knew that although his eldest brother was serious and rigid, he had already shown his concern for himself in these few issues.

Hearing what Han Xiuheng said, Han Xiucong nodded, then looked at Rong Jing with a black face, and asked Han Xiuheng, "Who is this? Don't you know it is very dangerous here?"

"Big Brother, this is Rong Jing, my girlfriend. She is the fifth rank of power just like me." Han Xiuheng shielded Rong Jing slightly behind him, and explained to Han Xiucong.

Han Xiucong stared at Rong Jing fiercely, although he understood that Brother was worried that he didn't know the severity, but Rong Jing didn't. He didn't want any misunderstandings between Rong Jing and his eldest brother.

Han Xiucong, who is 36 years old, is much harder than Han Xiuheng in terms of facial features and temperament. If he really wants to say it, only his body and eyes look alike. The same phoenix eyes slightly raised at the corners of the eyes, their eyes are unfathomable. There is a deep mark on the center of his eyebrows, which should have been left by his frowning all the year round.

Seeing Han Xiuheng's actions, Han Xiucong's face darkened, and he stared at Rong Jing without speaking.

But Rong Jing smiled calmly at Han Xiuheng's elder brother, "Brother Han, I won't be holding back."

Han Xiucong snorted lightly, turned her head, "No more equipment, you just follow behind. Others, go as planned!"

Holding Rong Jing's hand, Han Xiuheng said a little apologetically, "My eldest brother has this temper, he is not malicious, don't mind."

"Why? He is worried and should be. Yes." Rong Jing said carelessly. At the beginning of the end of the world, there are still a few women who can truly fight on the front line like men.

Until later, the living environment was getting worse and worse, and the pressure of survival was getting more and more serious. I realized that in this world, only when they are the most reliable, most women gradually cheer up.

What's more, before any team wants to join a new player, it will inevitably weigh the opponent's strength.

"Let's catch up quickly. I don't know what's going on inside. Don't let the eldest brother be in danger." Rong Jing took Han Xiuheng and walked into the building.

"Okay." Han Xiuheng followed closely, a gentle warm light shining in his phoenix eyes.

It was obviously still daylight outside, but as soon as I stepped into the lobby of the building, my vision dimmed.