Chapter 68

Grabbing the two pink lips. The lips are soft, the breath is hot, and the taste is as soft as honey.

Soon the bloody man was moved, and the touch of warm skin seemed to attract him deeply.

Rong Jing only felt that her whole person was surrounded by Han Xiuheng's breath, which made her feel a little bit drunk.

Han Xiuheng has been practicing martial arts since she was a child, and there are many thin calluses on her slender and powerful palms.

This kind of slightly rough feeling caused a shudder just by passing it lightly on her body.

The electric current spread to the back of the head in bursts, and then the body began to warm up with Han Xiuheng's slowly walking hand.

Together with the time in the space, the two people have been together for almost a year, especially after identifying each other, it is not that they have not had such affection.

But this time it seemed to be more enthusiastic than usual, as if both of them had let go of a lot of concerns.

Han Xiuheng hugged Rong Jing, and the girl's clothes had been opened, revealing the white and delicate skin and the plump and soft balls inside.

When the bottom of his eyes darkened, he turned and put Rong Jing on the bed, and then covered it.

No matter how gentle a man, at this time, it is inevitable that he will have uncontrollable wild power and aggressiveness, not to mention that this is a man with a sharp edge in his bones.

Rong Jing closed her eyes nervously, and her heart was about to jump out of her throat.

Hearts long to be good, everything comes naturally enough, to be imminent, she is still the first reaction is to escape ......

Author has to say: renew and late ......
my card ah ah ah ah
card good It’s been a few days,
I’ve been hesitating whether to let the brother eat Jingjing and spread his hands...
Everyday I see a lot of people, but they dominate me, hum o( ̄ヘ ̄o#)

"Jing Jing..."

Han Xiuheng didn't give Rong Jing a chance to retreat. He clasped the wrists that were pushing against his chest and pressed them to the sides.

He leaned over and stared at the red-faced girl below, calling her name in a low voice, deep and gloomy eyes. Rong Jing's heart trembled with forbearance and longing.

There is always a person whose heartbeat will be out of rhythm uncontrollably when he looks at you intently.

Rong Jing looked at Han Xiuheng with a faint look, her black eyes were already covered with a thin layer of mist, and then she smiled faintly.

She loves him.

He loves her too.

This encouraging smile made Han Xiuheng's lower abdomen tighten, and his eyes became deeper and more dangerous.

He bowed down and gently gnawed Rong Jing's beautiful neck, moving down little by little, and the delicate collarbone was lightened by the tip of his tongue. Swipe across, the scorching breath sprayed on the delicate skin.

All of Rong Jing's clothes were taken off, and she was exposed to Han Xiuheng's sight with some young and graceful curves.

The direct, scorching gaze even had the same effect as a kiss, making her both shy and frightened.

This time, the next thing will not be that he resolutely leaves when he touches the bottom line. Han Xiuheng quickly took off his clothes and threw them aside.