Chapter 6

I noticed her. She just remembered that when she reported last time, she was brought to the bedroom by that enthusiastic senior. The brother was looking for various topics to chat with her along the way, so the two walked relatively slowly, and it was precisely this that made her miss their encounter with Han Xiuheng.

  But this time, she already knew which dormitory was, and was impatient to deal with the talkative brother, so she chose to walk alone. Since there was no delay, I met Han Xiuheng on this road...

  Rong Jing really didn't consider that a seemingly trivial choice could cause a series of changes.

  Is she going to be entangled in these subtleties all the time?

  "Not all, it's just that the main line must go to the point where the story is broken."

  After repeatedly pondering what Peipei had said, Rong Jing felt that she had entered a misunderstanding. What are the main lines? Does it really refer to the plot related to yourself in the original text? But now Su Li's journey has changed a lot. She is already a variable. It would be wrong if she just insisted on following the plot development in the original text.

  So, does it mean that since it is a post-apocalyptic cultivating essay, she only needs to guide everyone to complete the major events described in the original text?

  According to common sense, the main line should be the story surrounding the protagonist. In terms of the end of the world, it was her experience all the way and finally arrived at Base D, and formed a task team with Han Xiuheng, Song Haoyan and others. And along the way, in the original text, Su Li, who died because of harm to others and herself, does not affect the main line she needs to maintain in any way. In terms of cultivation, it should be that she succeeded in gaining space and cultivating to the seventh level of Qi Refining before the story was broken.

As for the so-called main line of the relationship between male and female heroes...Anyway, nothing happened to her and Song Haoyan in the original text. Then take one step and count one step.

  And the plot that happened to the so-called supporting role should be regarded as a sideline, right? As long as it is not a branch line that affects the main storyline, she doesn't seem to need to care?

  If this is the case, she would be much more relaxed.

  It's just that when I think of myself as a character in a book, it's really all kinds of unpleasantness!

  "Rong Jing!"

  In order not to arouse suspicion, Rong Jing, who was wiping the table with a rag, looked at the door of the dormitory instead of arousing suspicion. The exquisitely dressed Su Li stood at the door and looked at her with a surprised expression. The person behind him and Su Li A young man with somewhat similar facial features. He looks 27 or 18 years old. It is Su Li’s brother Su Yu. He appeared late in the original text and has some powerful negative male counterparts in D base. And the aunt Su's nanny who came with them, smiled and nodded towards Rong Jing, and started cleaning.

  "It's really Rong Jing, right? I felt like you just now!" Su Li walked quickly to Rong Jing, "Don't you remember me? I am Su Li! We sat at the front and back desks in elementary school."

  "Oh, hello." Rong Jing said lightly.

  "It's a coincidence that we are actually in the same dormitory!"

  "It's a coincidence."

  Looking at this changed core, Su Li clearly walked to the dormitory, and according to the plot, he knew that he was Rong Jing. Rong Jing really wanted to throw her out directly when she met her old acquaintance.