Chapter 74

Standing with Yao Fangqin is a very beautiful woman in red.

The women of the Han family are also very beautiful, the sister-in-law is pretty and Chen Sijia is pretty.

Both the eldest sister and the second sister of the Han family inherited the phoenix eyes of the Han family, and there is a kind of dignified and majestic beauty.

And this woman is kitsch and not vulgar, very eye-catching.

Yao Fangqin stood beside her like a child, with no femininity.

"This is Rong Jing who made great contributions in M ​​City this time?" The big beauty smiled and looked at Rong Jing.

"Yes, Sister Yu, she is the college classmate I have told you very well." Yao Fangqin said.

Yao Fangqin really changed a lot. Rong Jing sighed, but smiled calmly on the surface, "It turns out that this is Sister Yu, and I heard that Sister Yu's healing ability is very powerful. Maybe there is still time when you need Sister Yu's help."

"You girl, don't say such unlucky things." Chen Sijia was unhappy, and patted Rong Jing's arm abruptly.

"Haha," Sister Yu laughed loudly, showing a romantic smile, "It's okay, it's okay, I can help with other things besides curing the injury, such as cultivating some flowers and plants to decorate the room."

Sister Yu It is a wood type ability, but it has no offensive ability.

It can only heal and promote plant growth.

Rong Jing can almost guess the purpose of Sister Yu now.

With Yao Fangqin by her side, Sister Yu should know a little bit about Han Xiuheng and herself.

Han Xiuheng's appearance at the Xuanwu base this time will naturally attract their attention.

This woman seems to be very ambitious.

She is so wooing people under the eyelids above, she doesn't know if her guest is a key figure inside the base.

It turns out that after Yao Weiqin and Liu Chen left with Liu Chen, they did not find Liu Chen's parents at the base in D City, so they went north to Beijing together.

Then Liu Chen met Sister Yu when she was seriously injured, and they have been with Sister Yu ever since.

Now Liu Chen and Yao Fangqin have come together, and Yao Fangqin has gradually lost his former extreme mentality.

But after Sister Yu heard her talk about her experience, she became interested in Han Xiuheng.

She is different from ordinary people, she knows the status of the Han family in the base, and several of the Han family members in the power troop are not trivial.

She has always had a strong affection for Han Xiujun. And such a person who never forgets Yao's visit to Qin is definitely a dragon and phoenix among the people.

A few days ago, when Yao visited Qin, he really saw Han Xiuheng at the base, which made people follow Han Xiuheng.

Those powers were trapped by the fog, and it took a long time for the fog to dissipate.

With such a strong strength, Yu Jie became more interested in Han Xiuheng.

Now I met Rong Jing, but she was an immature little girl.

Sister Yu couldn't help but want to see, in addition to the high level of her ability, what is so amazing about this little girl that would make Han Xiuheng be so devoted to her.

After a conversation, Sister Yu also put away her contempt.

Although Rong Jing is young, she is not sophisticated in dealing with people, but under her deliberate care, she can't say anything.

"Yao FangQin, did you see her absorbing the energy in the air to raise her power level?" Sister Yu, after watching Rong Jing and Chen Sijia leave, half-closed her eyebrows, covering the cold light in her eyes.

Yao Fangqin nodded, "Yes, in that small village, when Rong Jing was beating with zombies, there were obvious energy fluctuations in the air.