Chapter 29

Song Haoyan was stiff for a moment, and an imperceptible dark color flashed under his eyes.

The four elders also had their own ideas. Although they were on Han Xiuheng's side, they all agreed with Han Xiuheng to observe the situation overnight.

Rong Jing helped Han Xiuheng all the way to the small farmyard where they were resting before.
Yang Shiyan looked at Han Xiuheng up and down, and then said, “I can’t see it, you also have time to cut a knife for a friend? Hey, Han Xiuheng, you really want to make peace. Song Haoyan is fighting? He is a superpower."

"It's okay not to be struck by his lightning." Han Xiuheng didn't say much, just smiled casually.

To observe Han Xiuheng's injury, everyone decided to stay in the small village today and leave tomorrow morning.
And Han Xiuheng found the innermost room and asked Rong Jing to lock him in it.
How could Rong Jing agree? She knew that the wounds caused by the mutant animals could not cause people to be infected with the virus, and she would even find out that eating the meat of the mutant animals would be good for the supernatural person.
She promised to let Han Xiuheng observe for one night, just to reassure everyone.
In fact, what she wanted most at the moment was to bring Han Xiuheng directly into the space and let him soak in the spiritual spring pool to heal his injuries.
But at this time everyone was here, coming and going, and suddenly disappeared and the two people were discovered after a while.

"Your wound needs to be treated." Rong Jing glared at him.
It's just that with her half-hearted first aid level, she really didn't dare to bandage Han Xiuheng, what if his injury got worse.

Li Lan came over, "Let me help, I used to be a nurse."

Rong Jing's eyes lit up, which was an unexpected surprise.
You should know that after the end of the world, most people will participate in the battle, and it is enough to be bitten by zombies, but if you encounter a mutant animal or get injured while searching and rescuing in the ruins, you need the help of medical staff.
The status of doctors and nurses in the base is similar to that of supernatural beings, and even more protected.

After all, the supernatural beings of the healing system are extremely rare.
When Base D was breaking through the city, none of them were found.
It was only heard from people with abilities doing tasks or looking for people who mentioned that there was a beautiful woman with a healing ability in Xuanwu Base, who was highly valued.
Bringing a pot of boiling hot water in as a cover, Rong Jing took a few men's clothes suitable for Han Xiuheng's figure from the space, and carefully helped Han Xiuheng cut off the clothes on her body. While Li Lan went to her car to take the first aid kit she was carrying, and threw a dust removal technique on Han Xiuheng, Han Xiuheng, who had just been covered in mud and blood, became clean. Han Xiuheng didn't ask Rong Jing where those things came from.
He just obediently followed her instructions. Seeing the effect of Rong Jing's dust removal technique, he couldn't help raising his eyebrows, "It's convenient."

"Yes, some spells are pretty good Convenient. Alas, it would be great if I could heal the wounds.” Unfortunately, the healing spells can only be learned by people from Mu Linggen who have reached the ninth level of Qi Refining. She has no chance. But the kind of trauma medicine in the space should also have a good effect, after all, this is just an ordinary trauma.

Rong Jing took the medicine, and as soon as she lowered her head, she saw Han Xiuheng's naked upper body.
I usually look at Han Xiuheng's body being thin and gentle, but he didn't expect that his bones are well-proportioned, and his lean muscle lines are smooth and beautiful.

The movement of her hand stagnated, and Rong Jing realized afterwards that she had stripped Han Xiuheng's upper body naked.

I'm sorry, but she quickly reacted again, focusing on the bloody wound and evenly sprinkling the wound medicine in the space on it. "How do you feel? Is it better?"