Chapter 33

The cold eyes made him almost chill in his back after seeing some worlds.

The one in the navy blue jacket, who looked handsome and gentle, was smiling casually, feeling his gaze, turned and nodded at him, seemingly polite, but could not feel the temperature in his eyes at all.

These two people are definitely not annoying!

When he quickly looked away, and then saw the Tang Dao on the backs of the three girls of Rong Jing, he began to secretly rejoice that he didn't call someone to do it at the beginning.

He had planned to deal with this group of people at night and robbed their car and their belongings, but now he feels cold sweat is coming out of his back.

The fourth uncle is naturally extremely sensitive to danger [gǎn], so that he can be the black boss who has bullied the market for so many years, and has not yet fallen into the game.

You have to confess, this group of people must not provoke them, let them pass the night in a good way, and send them away early is the best policy.

Secretly glared at a few Dali people, and he could see that Dali had a crooked mind. What's more, people who are obviously not simple in this line?

Worrying that Dali and the others would cause trouble, the fourth uncle waved his hands and drove all the ineffective ones back, and personally took Rong Jing and his party to an empty farmyard.

"All the people in this family have changed into zombies. Alas, there are blessings and blessings for people! His house was built last year, and no one is there anymore." The fourth uncle looked sad for the villagers and sighed, " You stay here tonight, big brother, I hope you don't dislike it, the inside is still very clean."

"Why not dislike it! You kindly provided us with a place to live, thank you, it is too late." Dad Yang waved his hand.

He also saw the presumptuous eyes of those men just now, and he was very unhappy, but after all he wanted to ask others, he had to smile stiffly.

Originally a good-tempered and soft-hearted ordinary person, in the past few days after the end of the world, for the sake of his own family, Father Yang has also begun to change.

"Well, I will not bother you, the family indispensable to people, and now it is always nervous wife at home timid, afraid of zombies out there."

"Well, you get busy. We are here to disturb a night Now." Father Yang couldn't wait for him to leave quickly.

The two were talking polite words, suddenly another young man ran over and said while running, "Sir, someone is coming from outside the village."

Sir is going to deal with outsiders' affairs, Rong Jing and her team locked the gate of the courtyard tightly.

"I think these people's eyes are not right, maybe they are people with bad intentions. Be careful at night." Father Yang looked at the locked door and said to everyone in a low voice.

"They told us to park the car so far. Obviously, this yard can also be parked. There is a problem." Wei Ping also looked around. This yard is not small and there is absolutely no problem with parking three or four cars.

Rong Jing set a restriction at the gate and said with a smile, "It's okay, these people are just ordinary people, they don't have abilities, and won't easily do anything to us. However, the car must be driven over to avoid being manipulated by them.

" Jing Jing, can you see who has the power and who doesn't?" Yang Shiyan asked curiously.

"No," Rong Jing shook her head.