Chapter 54

Almost like a zombie!

Yang Shiyan and Song Haoyan immediately made defensive preparations backwards.

Wei Ping stood in the middle, guarding Wang Zhenghua and Li Lan.

"Yes, when I talked to them before, I found that they were talking like a few words. The only person who had a normal reaction was Su Yu, Su Li's brother. Am I right? Su Yu "

Rong Jing said as she looked at the other side.

At the place where the mountain wall was blocked by a tree, Su Yu slowly walked out from behind, his peachy eyes, the bottom of his eyes were full of cold light at the moment, "Jing Jing, you are really keen. However, Xiao Li is in your hands. How can I let you go away?"

"Your dear sister is self-inflicted! Why did we kill you?" Yang Shiyan said disdainfully, "If she didn't want to kill Jingjing, how could she be shot by her own? Injury?"

"Then I don't care, you must stay with Xiaoli!" Su Yu said coldly, "Rong Jing, as long as you stay obediently, I can ask Huai Yuan to not kill you."

"Thank you for your kindness. I have no plans to stay at all." Before Rong Jing's words fell, she sacrificed a middle-grade talisman and threw it towards the magic repair.

"Sure enough, you killed Immortal Chang Huaiqi!" Su Yu's expression changed drastically.

Rong Jing and the others didn’t know that Su Yu, by chance, met the current elder demon, because of his excellent physical condition, he was extremely suitable for practicing their practice.

Even though he was not young, he was still caught The demons treat each other very much, and plan to cooperate with the Su family to seize the base in D city, and use the people in the base in D city to practice magic skills.

Who knew that the old demon Huaiqi, the younger brother of Huaiyuan, was killed by the monk when he went down the mountain to help him.

Although he could not see the killing of Huaiqi in the private club, he felt a strong aura when he hid in the room.

The explosion brought about by that kind of spiritual energy eventually killed Huaiqi.

At this moment, the golden talisman that Rong Jing threw out of her hand felt exactly the same to him.

Before, when I met such a powerful monk, Su Yu was so afraid that he would be spotted by the monk, so he had to ask his uncle and cousin to follow the bodyguards to join the rest of the Su family, and he came to find the old demon of Huai, here is this.

The sect of Moxiu is located, and the realm of cultivation is now weak.

The sect that was originally forced to survive by Taoism and Buddhism is now only three of Huaiyuan, Huaiqi, and Huaiyuan's apprentices.

The arrival of the end times gave them the opportunity to catch some mortals with special energy to help their cultivation.

At the moment when Su Li mutated the zombie, he was seen by the old demon Huaiyuan passing by, grabbed it and brought it back to refine it into a puppet. The man who was in the same car with Zuli also ended up in the same way.

It's just that the woman with similar abilities to water spells was brought back by the old demon Huaiyuan and used as a furnace.

When Su Yu saw Su Li, Su Li was already that way.

The Su family’s knowledge of current affairs allowed him to quickly transfer his hatred to other people.

But this time when Rong Jing and the others came over, Mo Xiu found that Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng had a lot of aura, and he was overjoyed.