Chapter 28

A large fierce dog will be shaken out of a pit in the mud to prevent the vehicle from being damaged.
Yang Shiyan still hadn't recovered from the power at this time.
She was anxious to create a wall of dirt to block the mutant dogs, but it took a long time to get only a small clump of dirt.

"Girl, go on." Wei Ping also took the Tang knife from the car, ran over and threw one to Yang Shiyan, and went to help Han Xiuheng, not forgetting to turn around and say, "Be careful."

"...Thank you." Actually. She still has a pistol on her body, but there are only three bullets left in it.
Yang Shiyan, who has not practiced marksmanship, dare not use it lightly.
It would be bad if she accidentally injured her.
After receiving the Tang Dao, Yang Shiyan thanked him awkwardly, and ran to help Li Lan and Wang Zhenghua with the Tang Dao.
The speed and strength of the mutant dog are not comparable to ordinary people.
Although Li Lan and Wang Zhenghua have a knife and stick, they can only hide in embarrassment, and there is no way to hit the mutant dog.

The ability of the abilities is much more agile, and with Yang Shiyan's joining, the three of them can finally resist a mutant dog.

Shen Lihua and Mama Yang were guarded and hid in the house from the very beginning, watching the thrilling scenes from the crack of the door, the two mothers' faces were pale.
Shen Lihua was even more determined to speed up her cultivation.
She didn't want Rong Jing to be distracted and worried about herself when facing danger.
If she could also learn spells, she could go forward and help instead of hiding behind her back.

Song Haoyan had already faced a mutant dog alone, and with his agility and power, he was barely able to deal with it. Thunder and lightning made the mutant dog dizzy from time to time.

In this situation, even Rong Jing, the most capable one, would struggle to resist the two mutant dogs alone.
She has taken off the down jacket and scarf long ago-after practicing to a certain level, she is not afraid of the cold, and the body's heat and cold adjustment can be completely controlled by herself.

Before, she only wore so much to cover up, and now it will affect it again action.
After squeezing the law, Rong Jing, who has become lighter, avoids the attack of the two mutant dogs again and again. The ice thorns are continuously sent out from the palm of her hand, specifically facing the eyes, mouth, and throat of the mutant dog.
Attack, but this mutant dog is not only thick-skinned and fast, but even if it is stabbed and injured, it will only be crazy.

With her current aura, it can't be consumed for too long like this.
In desperation, Rong Jing took advantage of one of the mutant dogs' necks and jumped onto its back when he took advantage of one of the mutant dogs.

Her right hand condensed a long blade of ice, and he fiercely inserted into the mutant dog's eyes.
The smelly black blood spurted out, and Rong Jing blocked her sense of smell and continued to bless the aura on the ice blade.
The mutant dog inserted her eyes jumped and turned maniacally in place, trying to shake Rong Jing off.

The other mutant dog opened his mouth when his companion was injured, and rushed on Rong Jing frantically, seeing that Rong Jing was about to be rushed by it.

"Jing Jing!" Seeing this scene, Shen Lihua, who was hiding in the house, opened the door and ran in Rong Jing's direction regardless of Mother Yang's pulling, but she couldn't keep up with her speed.
She couldn't help but stay where she was, the blood on her face faded. The whole thing is clean.

And Han Xiuheng, who had just killed the mutant dog at the beginning, was shocked.
With a quick flash, he jumped between the two mutant dogs, blocking Rong Jing behind him, and the Tang knife in his hand was not injured.
On the mutant dog's mouth, the impact of the mutant dog's pounce made him back again and again, and his back happened to hit the mutant dog injured by Rong Jing.
At this time, the inside of the mutant dog's head was almost frozen, but when a living person ran into it, it instinctively opened its mouth and bit down.