He is a psychic ability, and it is estimated that he is even more advanced than the level 3 peak of his thunder system. It's much higher, and it's normal that it won't be affected.

But what puzzled her was that there was nothing wrong with Sister Yu in this situation. She is also a psychic person?

"I'll follow the equipment, you stay here to look after them." Song Haoyan tried to interfere with Captain Tan's mental power to make him wake up, but it didn't work, so he had to make such a decision.

This target point is in the lobby of this building, only a few hundred meters away.

Song Haoyan's mental power should be able to support him to reach the goal soberly and install the equipment. However, if there are other dangers in the darkness...

"Let's go with you." Han Xiuheng looked at Rong Jing. He and Rong Jing considered the same.

Since he has arrived at this place, he must have a mission. Finish.

Moreover, the root of this ghost illusion is not here, and it is useless for them to stay here.

"No, we are all gone, what happened to Captain Tan and the others?" Sister Yu's voice was a little weak, it seemed that it took a lot of energy to resist this kind of mental power intrusion.

Seeing that none of the three of them spoke, Sister Yu looked back and forth over the three of them, "Or, Jing Jing, are you going with Brother Song? We two stay here?" Seeing Han Xiuheng's eyes a little cold, Yu The sister said again, "Otherwise, in case something happens here, I can't help it."

"Jing Jing stay here." From here , I can't see the situation of the building. There is a ghost illusion outside here to stop people. It might be very dangerous to get closer.

On the contrary, with Rong Jing's spiritual knowledge, it is safer to stay in the ghost illusion. Han Xiuheng naturally chose the more dangerous path by himself.

"Good." Rong Jing agreed very simply. She knew what Han Xiuheng meant, but with such a short distance, if they really encountered something difficult to solve, she would be able to rush over in the fastest time.

Song Haoyan stood blankly by the side while the three of them were discussing, saying nothing. After they made a decision, they turned and ran directly into the building.

Rong Jing watched the two of them rush to the building at the fastest speed. Without a trace, they threw a few stones at the feet of a few violent ability members who attacked the invisible enemy.

When the last piece was dropped, the ghost cried and howled. The voice was reduced.

Although her formation level is not very high, it is still possible to arrange a small Qingxin formation. The pure heart formation is not enough to wake them up completely, but it can prevent this situation from getting worse.

No matter what Sister Yu had planned, Rong Jing didn't want to pay attention to Sister Yu.

Rong Jing didn't think that a woman who could have many supernatural beings around her was really just relying on her body and supernatural powers, and her mind would definitely not be that simple.

These few times, Sister Yu deliberately teased Song Haoyan and Han Xiuheng, it was definitely not as simple as it seemed.

Moreover, I have only heard that Sister Yu is Tier 4 of Wood's healing ability, but can the healing ability really keep her awake in such an illusion?

The situation inside the building is indeed a bit bad.

When Han Xiuheng and Song Haoyan just stepped into the building's gate, a stench rushed towards them.

From the light of the flashlight, it can be seen that there are densely packed zombies and incomplete bones surrounding the two living people.

The two quickly entered a state of battle, and Song Haoyan's lightning ability was greatly improved compared to the previous zombie siege, and one ability can solve a large area.