After Rong Jing has practiced the Nine Turns Mingxin Jue, Rong Jing has a kind of affinity and is a human being. He was also very sensible and well-behaved, and soon gained the favor of the Han family. After getting along for a few days, even the picky aunt of the Han family told her in private that Han Xiuheng's vision was pretty good.

Mother Han happily took Han's aunt to chat with Rong Jing's mother, Shen Lihua. After going back and forth, the relationship between the three mothers also got closer.

Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng originally planned to return to City D as soon as possible, but this time they changed their plans after seeing Zuli in City M. Although Song Haoyan warned them not to allow Rong Jing to stay in the north for too long, they couldn't let Su Li continue to develop. There must be a reason why she appeared near Shangjing. When they stay in the Xuanwu base, they can know more easily what is unusual, and thus get news from Su Li.

The upper level of the Xuanwu base has not yet concluded whether to accept Han Xiuheng and Rong Jing into the X-1 energy research room. This makes the two people very leisurely compared to the others. This also gave them a lot of time to practice, thanks to the large gap between the time in the space and the outside time.

After double cultivation, the cultivation speed of the two can be described as rapid. In this short period of time, they have both entered the second floor of the base building.

Shen Lihua already knew about their double cultivation. At first, she was surprised and worried, but gradually accepted it. What's more, looking at the Han family like this, it seems that they have treated Rong Jing as a daughter-in-law.

In addition to the two children of the eldest brother and sister’s family, Han Xiuqi’s wife Chen Sijia is the Han family’s favorite to find Rong Jing. She is not too old, and her parents have disappeared after the end of the world. Later, her husband almost had an accident. Fortunately, she was rescued by Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng. This made her have a good impression of Rong Jing before she saw her. After meeting, I felt more and more agreeable.

The sister-in-law and the second sister of the Han family are much older than them, and they are busy with their own jobs in the base. Ordinary people like her also need to do certain tasks every day. Less time to meet makes it harder to talk about how close they are. And Rong Jing is a few years younger than her. Although she has great powers, she has the feeling that she can take care of her younger sister.

"Jing Jing, look, that's where I work." Chen Sijia took Rong Jing's arm and pointed to a small building with a big red cross not far away.

Because they are quick-built houses built above the real Xuanwu base, most of them are bungalows, and a few second-story buildings are public institutions of the base. Chen Sijia's family of Chinese medicine practitioners now works in the base hospital.

"Is there no patient in the usual way?" Rong Jing saw that the two nurses sitting in the lobby on the first floor were leaning against the table in a daze. There was no one who came to see the doctor. When I was in City D, even though the hospital was much simpler than this, people still went to it often.

"Ordinary people who are willing to spend their points to buy medicines, most of them pass by just carrying them. The injured supernaturalists will not come here anymore. They all go to Sister Yu."

"Sister Yu?" Rong Jing Hearing this name, I couldn't help but raise interest, "Is she also a doctor?"

Chen Sijia shook her head, "She is not a doctor, but she is a person with the ability to heal, and the person with the highest level of power in the Xuanwu base. , Ah, before you and Xiao Heng came."

"It turned out to be her." In the previous life, Rong Jing had heard of this healing power. Originally, such a rare and incompetent superpower would be very difficult to get safe in the last days, but this sister Yu is not a simple character. Not long after the end of the world, she won over a few combat-type supernatural powers, and perhaps lost some things, but in the end it was her who won.

When the Xuanwu base began to recruit abilities and ordinary people, Sister Yu brought a few diehard loyalists to the Xuanwu base and got a place here. Her abilities have improved rapidly. According to Su Li’s female supporting essay, Sister Yu has always been higher than Song Haoyan’s ability level, but she fell in love with Song Haoyan and wanted to put Song Haoyan in her harem. In the end, He was wounded by Song Haoyan and died under the claws of mutant animals.

Rong Jing no longer knows what the original plot will be. Of course, she is no longer bound by these constraints. I don’t know what the purpose of this sister Yu was to follow Han Xiuheng before, could it be that Han Xiuheng also fell in love with her?

Rong Jing couldn't help being angry and funny. From a female perspective, she still admires such a woman. This sister Yu used her own survival rules to get along smoothly in the last days. But if you really want to grab a man... then she would never agree.

Chen Sijia also smiled, "Sister Yu has a lot of support, after all, her ability can heal the wound in a short time. So she has a lot of power on the ground."

"She was not invited to the inside. Do you live in the city?" Rong Jing was puzzled.

"It should be." Chen Sijia was not sure, "but she should live better on the ground, after all, the inner city is too restrictive."

"Um..." Rong Jing was about to say something, and suddenly stopped. It also stopped what Chen Sijia was about to say.

Then they heard a woman's voice behind them: "Rong Jing."

Rong Jing turned around, also with a surprised expression.

"Yao Fangqin?"

"Sure enough, it's you..." Yao Fangqin has changed a lot from before. He has lost a lot of weight, but he has become more energetic and his hair has been cut short. In fact, in the last days, women cut short hair accounted for the majority. After all, shampoo is a precious resource.