In the darkness, the two people slowly approached the source of the devilish energy.

That's an unobtrusive hole. It was previously covered by dense gray-white spider silk, but now the spider silk was cut and pulled apart by Rong Jing and the two of them.

"What's down here?" An extremely faint voice came from the hole, some resembling the sound of wind, and some resembling the sound of breathing. Even Rong Jing's cultivation base couldn't hear clearly. Their gods can't penetrate the ground in this place either.

Han Xiuheng looked solemn, "If it is really because of this that caused the demonization of mutant spiders and mutant orangutans, then there might be a place like this in D City."

"Yes!" Rong Jing's expression changed, "Xiuheng, we are. Go back and have a look!"

"Yeah." Han Xiuheng nodded, using a flying sword to pick up a zombie and throw it over the cave. The elementary zombie whose head had been knocked out moved slightly. If it stays there for a long time, it is likely to evolve quickly!

Han Xiuheng quickly sacrificed a flying sword to blow away the zombie that had been slowly repairing the wound on the back of his head. "It's dangerous, Jing Jing, we don't have the strength to solve this right now."

Rong Jing also understands that they are still working together. The cultivation base that has not reached the base period, there is no way to deal with such unknown dangers.

"Let's go. Let's send the things to the Xuanwu base first, and then return to the D city base."

"Okay." Han Xiuheng walked behind Rong Jing this time, and the two walked back and forth along the path. Rong Jing set a ban on the hole to prevent someone from accidentally approaching the dangerous place before the problem of the hole is solved.

"If there really is such a place in City D, why didn't we feel it before?" The two of them walked and cleaned up the spiders along the way. The more Rong Jing thought about it, the more wrong it became. Now the base in City D has been established for more than two months. Now, they didn't feel any abnormality in such a long time.

"No, Xiuheng, I want to go back and have a look again." Rong Jing stopped suddenly.

Han Xiuheng had no objection, and Rong Jing made sense. Having walked a long distance, they can still feel the existence of that trace of devilish energy, and there is no reason to feel no abnormality in D city.

Walking towards the spacious tunnel again, Rong Jing quickened her pace as she walked.

The spider silks, spiders and zombie remains that were originally seen everywhere, but in these short ten minutes, all disappeared, including the hole.

"Is that thing alive?" Rong Jing looked shocked.

"At least be able to move." Han Xiu-heng have seen on the ground not far, there has been originally not there a black hole, "Jing Jing, we get out."

The two performed light-weight techniques and kept running forward, but the mysterious black hole always appeared behind them and got closer and closer.

Rong Jing tried to attack with spells, but the hole was like a black hole, swallowing all the attacks.

The two finally ran to the exit, tapped on the ground, and jumped outside. When I looked back, I found that the black hole-like existence stayed in the sewer where no sunlight could be seen, and stopped moving.

At least there are things it fears. Both people breathed a sigh of relief.

She must improve her strength as soon as possible. Rong Jing glanced at Han Xiuheng after getting in the car. Originally, she didn't want to associate the intimacy with the person she liked with practice, but she felt that her thoughts were a little hypocritical. At this moment of danger, since the two people have already identified each other, then everything is fine.