Folding back and forth, the tunnel space was extremely narrow, and Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng inevitably got into trouble.

Rong Jing's technique of freezing can only temporarily block the path of the basin spider, while the giant spider can only be trapped for a second. Han Xiuheng continued to sacrifice the sword beam to kill those spiders, but these spiders can be said to be endless. Probably all the spiders in the sewers of the city are pouring over here.

Gradually the two began to exhaust. Although the giant spider was severely injured, with the help of those spider descendants, they had already withdrawn from the sight of Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng, and they couldn't tell them to kill it completely for the time being.

"It's not a way to go on like this, Jing Jing, I rushed to kill the big one, and you help me protect behind me." Han Xiuheng gazes in the direction where the giant spider is retreating, and a swarthy spider in front of him scrambles to surround them. , If you don’t kill the boss, they may have to spend with these spiders today.

Rong Jing also understands this. Even if they return to the space to rest, they will still face so many spiders when they come out again. Just because they don’t know where to hide, it’s better to hit the most dangerous existence once. Solve it, "Okay, be careful."

After finishing speaking, the Frozen Technique was used again to temporarily freeze all the spiders around in the ice. Han Xiuheng's swordsman array strangled these spiders in front, and at the same time swiftly rushed straight to the retreat of the giant spider.

While Rong Jing used the technique of freezing, she followed closely behind, who knew that several spiders suddenly jumped out and swung their paws towards Rong Jing. There were so many spiders that the technique of freezing did not hide behind. The spiders were sealed, they actually bit off their companion's paws and crawled out of it.

Only a few are not dangerous, but after such a delay, Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng have been separated by more spiders. Rong Jing smashed the ice and quickly solved the spider in front of him, and Han Xiuheng had already faced the giant spider.

The giant spider that retreated has eaten many of its own offspring in this moment, and its strength has gradually recovered a lot. Seeing Han Xiuheng rushing over, Han Xiuheng drew away with a violent force when the enemy met. A huge pit was poked in place by the claws of a giant spider.

While killing the spiders, Rong Jing worried about Han Xiuheng. There were so many spiders that she couldn't spare any effort to help.

Han Xiuheng shouted a solid essence pill, supplementing the true essence in the dantian. The long battle made him a little tired, but he couldn't relax, Rong Jing was still behind him.

After the completion of the initial period of Dzogchen, he has been able to control the flying sword to attack, but this flying sword is not a sword infant formed in the body, and it is still not powerful enough against this sixth-order mutant spider. There are more and more small spiders. Although meteorite and ice can kill spiders on a large scale, they can't keep up with the speed of spiders. Rong Jing can't kill them. Almost both of them will be killed by such disgusting insects waving their furry claws. Surrounded.

"Jing Jing, enter the space!" Han Xiuheng couldn't see where Rong Jing was from the corner of the eye, and shouted anxiously in Rong Jing's direction.

"No!" Even though Rong Jing had goose bumps all over, she persisted. How could she enter the space alone at this time?

Rong Jing tried her best to move in the direction of Han Xiuheng, but as the giant spider was persecuted, the two of them moved farther and farther apart.

However, Han Xiuheng, who has been practicing martial arts since he was a child and often has experience in learning from fellow martial arts practitioners, has rich practical experience, and his disadvantages are gradually recovered by him. The giant spider was finally stabbed in the heart on the back by the flying sword, and a disgusting green viscous liquid flowed out from the crack.

The fall of the giant spider caused the other spiders to lose control and began to crawl around indiscriminately. Rong Jing ran in the direction of Han Xiuheng, while constantly killing these spiders.

At this moment, the front paws of the giant spider that had fallen down suddenly waved through the air, and Han Xiuheng, who was strangling the little spider, was caught off guard. The sharp claw used the greatest strength to stab Han Xiuheng's back...

"Xiuheng, be careful!" Rong Jing saw this scene as soon as she cleared her way, and her heart almost stopped beating for an instant.

Han Xiuheng had already felt the air fluctuations on his back, and at the last moment when his paw fell, he dodged the fatal blow. Turned around and gave the giant spider a heavy sword again.

After confirming that the spider could not die anymore, Han Xiuheng rushed to Rong Jing and hugged the person who was standing there with no face in his arms, "It's okay, I'm okay, rest assured, Jing Jing, rest assured."

Until he felt each other.