The giant spider that was harvesting its prey was not annoyed when seeing the spider silk being cut off again, because it had not been attacked for the time being, it had already begun to weave its web quickly, and the small area where Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng were located was quickly caught. A large spider web for the web.

Rong Jing's eyes were cold. The spider really wanted to treat them as prey. After fighting for so long, she was no longer as scared as she was just now. A complicated technique was drawn between Rong Jing's hands, with Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng. As the center, everything around was frozen.

Those spider silks also lost their function in the ice.

But the giant spider was not sealed by ice. It shook its body, six huge claws stretched out, and the icy debris fell from it, and at the same time, it swung its claws at Rong Jing again.

Fortunately, the D city base was established early, otherwise the army would probably encounter such terrifying mutant creatures when they were clearing the sewers of D city. At that time, only the second-order mutant lizard had the fastest evolution in City D. Even the mice evolve to the first order at most, and in the case of a large number of people, they are cleaned up without paying too much price.

But in the sewers of City J, no mice were seen? This question flashed through Rong Jing's mind, and there was a sense of incongruity. Was it also eaten by these big spiders?

Looking at it this way, the giant spider's appearance is even more hideous, and Rong Jing's back is covered with cold sweat. However, in this sewer, this giant human face spider can only move so flexibly in this open area. Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng attacked and retreated, as the tunnel narrowed, the giant spider’s claws Sure enough, it got stuck on the tunnel wall.

But just behind them, Xixi Suosuo's voice appeared again, getting closer, and it was accompanied by the echo of Bang Bang. After a few meetings, the

spirits of the two of them could see that there were large swaths of spiders coming here... Although there is no magic, they are at least the first-order mutant spiders, and there are so many, no wonder No trace of mice can be seen in the sewer...

"I attacked its upper jaw, Jing Jing, you blow up its back with a talisman." Han Xiuheng placed a sword formation behind him to temporarily block the spiders that were about to swarm.

Rong Jing also lost a small formation behind her, and then sacrificed a middle-grade talisman and threw it towards the dozen heads on the back of the human face spider. There are not too many talismans left in the space. With her current cultivation base, she can only draw the lowest-level bursting talisman. She does not dare to use the high-grade talisman that requires cultivation above the Jin Dan stage to be drawn without any scruples. Even the middle-grade talisman must save some use.

Han Xiuheng’s flying sword kept attacking the upper jaw of the spider, and the giant spider kept evading and returning. He had fought these two humans for a long time before. It was very clear that if it was stabbed by such a sharp object, it would be injured. . It turned out that when it evaded Han Xiuheng's attack, a yellow talisman paper with complicated patterns painted with cinnabar was thrown toward it.

When this middle-grade talisman touched the human face spider's back, a powerful aura wave broke out, and the dozens of human heads were instantly blown into powder. This caused it to be greatly traumatized. It has absorbed a lot of human beings to allow it to evolve until it has a few-year-old childlike intelligence. Now the things that can increase its power are destroyed. The giant spider is waving its paws angrily, out of nowhere. Chopped randomly.

Although the narrow tunnel is not conducive to the activities of giant spiders, it also reduces the space for Han Xiuheng and Rong Jing to escape. And those horrible number of basin-sized spiders also broke through the barriers they had set up before, and many of them have already swarmed over.