"Jing Jing!" Han Xiuheng didn't hesitate anymore, rushed up with a stride, removed Rong Jing's formation, and lifted Rong Jing from the ground. This unexpected change made Han Xiuheng wonder how to deal with it. Cultivation, in their age, there is no mentor to teach, and they can comprehend it entirely by relying on the jade slips in the space. He wasn't sure what accident happened to Rong Jing.

However, when holding Rong Jing in his arms, Han Xiuheng was startled by the biting cold. Seeing Rong Jing who was unconscious, Han Xiuheng looked solemn, put his hand on Rong Jing's veins, and input a small aura to test.

The aura that he didn't want to import actually caused the aura in his meridians to flow slowly towards Rong Jing's dantian. Han Xiuheng was slightly startled, but did not remove the hand holding Rong Jing's veins. I don't know why, Rong Jing's meridians are a bit damaged, but the aura in her body has not stopped running.

This force that led Han Xiuheng's spiritual energy to move gradually accelerated, and Han Xiuheng had to run the Nine Revolutions Profound Sword Art to prevent the aura in his body from losing too fast.

And this decision caused him and Rong Jing's aura to circulate in a circle. Enter Rong Jing's meridian from his meridian, travel into the dantian, and then follow Rong Jing's meridian to reach his dantian.

The sharp sword power in his body was once again tempered by the cold aura in Rong Jing's body, and it became even more sharp. And when this mixed aura moved to Rong Jing's dantian, the speed of the chaotic white aura gradually slowed...

As the aura in the dantian gradually calmed down, Rong Jing also regained consciousness.

"Xiuheng?" As soon as she woke up, Rong Jing felt that the spiritual energy in her body and Han Xiuheng's sword power formed a circle in each other's meridians. And the chaos at her dantian also showed signs of gradual clarity.

Han Xiuheng continued to run the whole week before letting go of Rong Jing's veins.

"Jing Jing, your meridians are a bit damaged, what happened just now?"

Rong Jing brought up his spiritual energy, and looked at the meridians and dantian within a full square, and found that although there were signs of damage, the meridians had widened again. The originally stagnant chaotic aura in the dantian was slowly rotating naturally, and there was a trace of extremely pure and transparent aura in the originally condensed white air mass, which was mixed in the white aura and circulated together.

The chaotic true essence in her dantian that was previously integrated and not separated was gradually divided into two parts, one part was fused by the transparent aura, and gradually separated from the original whitening true essence aura.

Rong Jing caught something vaguely, but it was fleeting. She shook her head and looked at Han Xiuheng, "It's still not clear. Is there any change in your dantian?"

Han Xiuheng had already discovered his own changes before, and he tempered it at the dantian. At this moment, the group of transparent Sword Yuanli was integrated into a white spirit, which was distinct, but it had a certain influence on his Sword Yuanli.

"There is an extra white spirit, it should belong to you."

"My dantian has a surge of sword power that belongs to you..."

The changes in the true essence of the two dantians gave Rong Jing a little bit. Ming Wu. After cultivating immortals, her cultivation base is pure and rapid, which has a lot to do with her spiritual roots and cultivation techniques. The Nine Turns of the Nine Turns Mingxin Jue probably refers to the natural movement of the aura in the dantian.

The vitality is not divided, chaos is one.

The true essence in her body is inherently yin, and has been in a state of chaos, relatively static, while Jingji produces yin qi. This is also the underlying reason why she can't easily hit the foundation when she completes the Qi refining period. Before, she ran the Nine Turns Ming Xin Jue in this place with strong spiritual energy, but she didn't know that her dantian was already in a saturated state. If she didn't make a breakthrough, she couldn't hold more spiritual energy. And she didn't meet the requirements of Rank Nine, so she couldn't directly attack the foundation.

The dantian couldn't contain it, and the spiritual energy began to lose control, overflowing and damaging the meridians. And at this moment, the Jian Yuanli that Han Xiuheng poured into her body in order to help her heal her injuries just changed this situation. As a sword repairman, Han Xiuheng, who is already extremely yang-qi, has a strong sword element in his body. When the chaotic state of true yuan exists at the same time, he gradually starts to repair itself. The aura in her uncontrolled dantian slowly calmed down.

And her aura also blended into the true essence in Han Xiuheng's Dantian, it shouldn't be a bad thing either. There must be some connection between the Nine Turns Profound Sword Jue and the Nine Turns Ming Heart Jue.