"But if there really is something, then we have to go see it more."

"Jing Jing , it's better to be careful, I'll go to the Xuanwu base alone." Although Han Xiuheng was a little uneasy, he also knew that they were visiting this time. It is imperative.

"Are you worried that there will be problems there?"

"Master Yao did not tell us that there is a strange stone in the password box. I am worried that they have already doubted our strength. It is okay to check me. If your space is discovered... …"

"But then you will be in danger. If I go, I can also use space to avoid their surveillance."

Han Xiuheng smiled and shook his head, "Jingjing, space is indeed a good thing, but I can't always rely on space. Do you understand? Blindly relying on foreign objects will stop my cultivation base."

"...I understand." Indeed, she relied on space too much. Rong Jing also knows that cultivating immortals is to go against the sky. If you always rely on foreign objects and ignore your own temperament, it will cause unstable realm and make it difficult to break through. This is why she has not dared to attack the foundation. Because she was worried about what happened to Han Xiuheng in her previous life, she has always been uneasy, ignoring that Han Xiuheng is a determined person, so he will naturally not be inert and dependent because of the safety and convenience of the space.

"Don't worry, I have some good friends in City B. If they didn't unfortunately become zombies at the beginning of the end times, they should be in the Xuanwu base now. I will find them first to find out about the situation in the Xuanwu base. "

"Hmm." And Han Xiuheng's parents and relatives are in the Xuanwu base, and he will be able to reunite with his family this time.

Rong Jing couldn't speak to Han Xiuheng about the rebirth. This matter will probably remain her inner secret. And she couldn't tell Han Xiuheng about some things she knew in advance because of her rebirth.

Rong Jing used the spirit stone to put a spirit gathering formation on the mountainside, and then sat in it, and began to revolve the Nine Turns Ming Xin Jue. She had to stabilize her realm again before she was ready to build the foundation. Han Xiuheng sat cross-legged not far away, guarding her.

The aura on the mountainside is much richer than that at the foot of the mountain. Coupled with the effect of the spirit gathering array, the cool ice-type aura continuously rushes into Rong Jing's body, and the aura in the meridians gradually melts, turning around week after week. Finally remitted to the pubic area. The chaotic white aura at the pubic area became more and more condensed.

But gradually accelerating as the Aura operation, Rong Jing actually some uncontrollable pubic region within the aura of the expansion rate. Suddenly the white chaotic spirit became icy and biting. As an ice spirit root, the Nine Turns Ming Xin Jue that she has been practicing is a gentle technique. It stands to reason that such a situation will not occur. .

This feeling only lasted for a while, and Rong Jing's whole body began to chill, and her limbs were extremely cold, as if countless ice thorns were piercing her body and swept all over her body along the meridians. This intense pain comparable to the previous washing of the meridians and cutting the veins made Rong Jing's face pale, her blood faded completely, and fine and dense sweat beads ooze out, sliding down her cheeks.

Sitting not far away, Han Xiuheng quickly discovered Rong Jing’s condition. At first he thought it was Rong Jing who had made a breakthrough in this spiritually-rich place, but gradually even he could feel the strong restlessness around Rong Jing. Reiki fluctuates.

The anxiety made him walk towards Rong Jing with a trace of hesitation, but before he could get closer, Rong Jing tilted and fell to the ground and fainted.