Rong Jing couldn't help but feel a little eager in her heart.

She pulled a few strands of hair on her face to one side, got up from the pool and walked towards Han Xiuheng.

Lingquanchi's upper spiritual mist curled up, irradiating Rong Jing's cheeks as white as jade.

All her hair and clothes were soaked in the spring water, describing her embarrassment.

But in the eyes of Han Xiuheng, he felt more at ease than ever.

When he thought he would be completely separated from Rong Jing, he didn't expect that both of them would be safe and sound.

As soon as he walked out of Lingquan Pond, he was held tightly in his arms by Han Xiuheng.

Rong Jing watched the drops of water falling from her hair, falling on Han Xiuheng's shoulder bit by bit, dyeing the dark gray to black.

The warmth in her heart also fainted little by little.

When she had to face more and more dangers, it was great to have such a person by her side.

The hug that was strong enough to feel the slight pain was quickly released by Han Xiuheng.

He used a dust removal technique on Rong Jing to dry the water on Rong Jing's body, and then hugged Rong Jing tightly again. "Don't catch a cold."

"Well, it's okay." Feeling Rong Jing hugging herself, Han Xiuheng's hands holding Rong Jing tightened again, "Jing Jing, if something really happened to you, you let me... "

Rong Jing was startled slightly, and a soreness and swelling felt in
her heart, "But I don't want you to have an accident."

She remembered how this person in the previous life chased and jumped down to save her without hesitation.

I remembered the way he held himself tightly in his arms before.

And she also deeply realized that if she really cares about a person, in a crisis, she won't think about it too much.

At that moment, there is only one thought in her mind, that is, he must not have anything to do.

Thinking about this, Rong Jing raised her head and looked at Han Xiuheng, who happened to meet Han Xiuheng's eyes when she looked down at her.

That moment Han XiuHeng simply bent, Covered her lips. As if to confirm her existence, Han Xiuheng's kiss was very intense this time, and his lips were hot, burning each other like a ball of fire.

Soon Rong Jing almost felt that she couldn't breathe anymore.

She was dizzy and a little unsteady. She instinctively wrapped Han Xiuheng's neck, leaned in his arms, and endured his enthusiasm.

Han Xiuheng closed his eyes, his brows frowned slightly, his breathing was a bit hot, and his breath was full of the natural fragrance of the girl in his arms.

Before Rong Jing was unconscious and always lingering, but at this moment, she was holding a healthy and intact Rong Jing.

This completely opposite perception made him feel uneasy and worried that everything in front of him was Illusion.

I almost want to rub the person in my arms into the blood to make sure that I won't lose her again.

Opening the deep black eyes, there was an uncontrollable desire in them, and the heart was beating wildly, almost jumping out of his chest.

Han Xiuheng felt that if he didn't stop, he could hardly suppress his impulse.

Trying to restrain the heavy breathing, Han Xiuheng let go of Rong Jing's lips reluctantly, and did not continue to move.