Liu Chen protected Yao Fangqin and joined the battle.

He had misunderstood Rong Jing and Han Xiuheng before, making him feel deeply guilty for these people, but he couldn't bear to watch Su Li being killed.

I had to deceive myself and divert my attention as if I hadn't seen it.

Bing Mist silently surrounded Suli under the cover of the night.

The chill that pierced the bone marrow deepened the fierceness in Su Li's eyes again.

She activated the supernatural energy in her body to resist the coldness of Bing Mist, and at the same time a string of fireballs flew towards Rong Jing one by one.

Rong Jing dodged the attack from Su Li lightly, and the ice thorn flew towards Su Li like an off-string arrow.

Su Li dodged Rong Jing's ice thorn to the right and ran towards the Hummer a few steps away.

She found out that she was wrong.

She should find the opportunity to kill Rong Jing directly from the beginning, instead of thinking that it would be safer to follow Rong Jing all the time.

Let go of a female protagonist whose strength will rise rapidly, and it is often she who is finally given up by the plot!

However, it is not too late!

As long as she leaves immediately and finds Su Yu outside D City, she can start all over again.

In the future, Su Yu will be a relatively important official in the base of D city.

With her help, he can gain a higher status.

After that, when Rong Jing and the others arrive in City D, she will have more opportunities to avenge her revenge!

Su Li thinks very well, but is it possible for Rong Jing to let her go easily?

Watching Su Li's movements coldly, Rong Jing made a gesture in the air.

Su Li's feet couldn't move in an instant, and the ice thorns that followed went straight to her back vest...

I don’t know if Su Li is lucky or unlucky.

Just as the ice thorn was about to end her journey through this journey, a dark shadow suddenly jumped off the wall next to it, and it happened to pounce on Su Li, letting her escape.

The attack of the ice thorn.

And Su Li's right shoulder was severely scratched by the black shadow with a deep bone wound.

Rong Jing and others were shocked when they saw this scene.

Except for turning white eyes and stiff facial features, this zombie already has a complete appearance.

It is very different from other zombies in that it reacts quickly and moves flexibly.

After the nails mutate, they become sharp and sharp claws.

This is just a zombie that is one level higher than the previous evolutionary zombie!

Although it has evolved to the second order, this zombie's slightly opened mouth still has no swallowing function.

A fishy and viscous liquid flows from the corners of the mouth, falling drop by drop on Su Li's face.

Su Li, who was pressed on the ground, had no blood on her face.

Is she going to become the food for this zombie? How can it be? !

She has not yet stood at the top of this world, and she has not yet had the company of an affectionate male protagonist.