"Okay!"

"Fourth, just do as you said ." The fourth
uncle has the final say." In the
corner A white boy in his early twenties looked anxious, looked at his fourth uncle and then his father, before he stubbornly said, "Four, fourth uncle, the brothers of Uncle Shuanglin will get into trouble if they know it.……"

"You know what a fart!" The middle-aged man sitting next to him slapped him on the back of the head fiercely, "Wang Shuanglin's two brothers can beat us? Your uncle doesn't plan to go directly during the day, but doesn't want to cause trouble in the whole village. I know that girl's abilities! I know that you have taken a fancy to someone, and won't you just take advantage of it?! Luo Li is timid and timid, where is he like me! Reading is silly."

"Okay, Second brother, the youngest is also worried about something." The fourth uncle glanced at the youngest, and then gave a wink to the man who was sitting opposite.
Dali was the man who started talking. Seeing the fourth uncle's wink, he understood. He had already planned to stay with the youngest until he would not give him a chance to confide in him.

Before five o'clock, the sky was completely dark.

The youngest member took advantage of the fact that everyone in the room was still eating, and he shrank his neck and walked secretly along the root of the wall towards the end of the village, but he did not find a person behind him.

The fourth uncle went out of the village to explore the city in his early years.

Later, taking advantage of the real estate in D city, he started a sand and stone business.

With a shrewd mind and powerful methods, the fourth uncle quickly gained a certain level of strength. Then he returned to the village and brought two generations of his own brothers to expand the sandstone business together. In the end, he became a sand tyrant who harmed many communities in D City.

They took advantage of ZF's several blows. At the beginning of the end of the world, the four men, uncles and nephews survived, quickly drove a few large trucks full of sand back to the village, and took the villagers to pile up outside the village. A fence. He organized people to lock all the folks who had become zombies in the auditorium of the village.

The villagers were already convinced by the capable big boss Fourth Uncle, but now they are even more obedient to him.

Unexpectedly, since then, the hardships of the survivors in the village will come. The fourth uncle took the people in the village and used various coercive and lure methods to gradually collect the material together.

After the chaos of the zombies, many people died. The fourth uncle brought not only the surviving family members, but also There are a few ruthless characters who have been following him.

Wu Ya went there for one stop, and they even put out their resistance. Thinking that food will be delivered to hands every day anyway, in this world, it will be enough if you don't die from starvation.

In this way, these four uncles became the landlord of the village.

The only people who are not very obedient are the brothers Wang Shuanglin who live in the village.

Wang Shuanglin's son is also doing well outside, and he is said to be a small official. This time, Wang Shuanglin and his wife took their daughter back to the village to visit relatives, but they happened to encounter this incident.

Wang Shuanglin himself became a zombie, thinking that his wife and daughter would not survive. But I didn't expect that when Dali accidentally saw her, that daughter unexpectedly had more ability to change water out of thin air.