"Before I felt that the abilities seemed to be stronger, and I thought it would be good to be able to freeze the mud on the ground." Rong Jing said and glanced at Han Xiuheng. The person who was changing the tires felt Rong Jing's gaze slightly.

Turning her head and looking at it with a smile, "Rong Jing, can the ability still be upgraded?"

"It should be possible." Rong Jing smiled knowingly, "Maybe I just got the ability upgraded, so I was able to issue that. Planting ice fog."

Yang Shiyan didn't realize it was different, and sighed expectantly, "I don't know when my ability will be upgraded. At that time, I can build as high a wall as I want, and I can build a house! Then we don’t have to find a place to live, just wave it, and slap! A house has appeared!"

"There will be one day." Rong Jing felt that being with Yang Shiyan was more joyful, how optimistic this girl was.

Everything I eat was prepared yesterday, but now I just need to boil some hot water for everyone to scrub.
I encountered Mutant Loach before, and everyone was full of mud and fishy smell. Although you can see from the mutant loach that the water source has been contaminated at this time, it should be okay to use it for scrubbing after it is boiled. Every household in this village has a well, which is built and sealed with stones, leaving only a hand-pressed faucet outside. It should be relatively cleaner.
After organizing, we ate lunch again, and everyone found a place to rest for a while.

After all, I don’t know if I can meet a suitable house to stay in tonight.
Rong Jing took Shen Lihua to find a room, and after locking the door, both mother and daughter entered the space. Rong Jing hesitated for a while before telling Shen Lihua her plan.
She wanted to tell Han Xiuheng about the space and Xiuxian.

After all, waiting for Han Xiuheng to awaken the power is too vague.
No one knows what the law of power awakening is.

Maybe there will be research institutions to study it in the future, but it is impossible to wait forever like this, right? Even if he can quickly awaken the supernatural power, the life of the superb human can't be compared with that of the monk.
She didn't want the last two people to be separated because of old age and sickness. Therefore, it is better to let Han Xiuheng also step into the gate of Xiuxian.

Shen Lihua heard the idea, did not speak for a long time, watching her daughter uneasy expression, sighed and said, "Jing Jing, you are now recognized after him?"

"...um." After understanding Shen Lihua’s thoughts, Rong Jing’s cheeks were a little hot, but she was sure of the location. nod.

"You girl!" Shen Lihua pursed her lips and shook her head helplessly, "Although you said that in your dream, he was also very good to you. But now that none of those things have happened yet, how can you Sure he won't change in the future?"

Rong Jing lowered her head slightly and was silent. She didn't dare to be 100% sure that Han Xiuheng would not change in the future.

But it was true that they liked each other, and it was true that Han Xiuheng put her in a very important position.

From the aspect of cultivation, Han Xiuheng's death due to her in the previous life has become a knot in her heart. If it can't be resolved, it will have an impact on her future cultivation. What's more, Han Xiuheng couldn't awaken the supernatural power, and it was because of her.
She couldn't just watch him fall into a dangerous situation because of his inability to improve. As long as he thought of something unexpected, her heart would be aching like needles.

"Jing Jing, I am not against you liking him. I just think more about it. After all, this matter is not trivial. But Xiao Han is indeed a good, calm, capable and affectionate child. Although the contact time is very short, but I can see a person’s qualities most clearly in times of crisis, and I am quite optimistic about him." Shen Lihua put Rong Jing in her arms and said slowly, "I’m just afraid that you are still so young, and the relationship is not that way. Easy, many people are easy to fall in love and difficult to get along with."