As if there was something important to say, Han Xiuheng looked at her, his dark eyes seemed to draw people in. He was originally a man of extraordinary temperament, handsome and graceful like a modest gentleman, so long quiet and focused gaze made Rong Jing's heart beat into a chaotic rhythm.

Finally, when Rong Jing felt that she could not control her heartbeat, Han Xiuheng spoke.

        "I almost thought I had no chance to say it to you." His voice was unusually magnetic in the quiet night, and his face was unusually serious, "Rong Jing, I like you."

        Rong Jing felt that his blood was not good. It came up obediently towards the face.

        Her face must be red!

        The expression must be stupid!

        He obviously likes him and knows that he likes himself, but why is he so at a loss when he hears these words. The heart seemed to be out of control, banging as if to jump out of the chest.
Han Xiuheng was not much better than Rong Jing. It was the first time that he liked a person. When he thought he would lose, he suddenly had this big surprise, which made him really want to hesitate. In such troubled times, if you don't cherish it, you may miss it again forever. Although he looks gentle and gentle, he is not indecisive, but a person who likes to take the initiative, and once a decision is made, he will never move forward.

        But anyone will be a little nervous at this time, especially such a sudden confession. Although Rong Jing was very excited when she saw him before, and she didn't even object to him holding her hand, but he didn't get the answer formally, he still had a strong anxiety in his heart.

        With an uneasy heart, Han Xiuheng slowly moved closer to Rong Jing. The bright red on the white skin could be clearly seen under the fire. He spoke softly and continued his efforts, "Rong Jing, what's your answer? ? "

        Yung Jing bright pupil of the eye will be determined by looking at him for a long while gently said.

        "What do you mean?" Someone who was about to win was a little bit intolerant, and he wanted to hear Rong Jing say those words too.

        Rong Jing also recovered her
senses at this time. She glanced at Han Xiuheng and smiled, "It depends on what you mean." The girl's mouth was filled with a mischievous smile, and her eyes waved, making Han Xiuheng a little dazed. Following his heart, he leaned forward and hugged Rong Jing.

        Rong Jing froze for a moment, and froze on the spot, her heartbeat beating wildly, and then she felt a rhythm faster than her own, and her body relaxed as a result. Han Xiuheng's arms became tighter involuntarily. The two people were so close, the smell of her hair was full of the faint fragrance, and the sweet and hot taste slowly welled out of her heart. Can't help but lower her head, and gently drop a kiss on her forehead.

        Then he was pushed away severely.

        Rong Jing's face was already red, and she saw the people in front of her eyes concentrating, gleaming with joy and love.

        He couldn't help but lowered his head slightly, and said uncomfortably,  
"Well, brother, you go back to the room to rest, it's getting late."

        "I'll be with you." Han Xiuheng smiled and watched her cheeks flushed, not dare to look at her own appearance.

Rong Jing knew that she could not persuade him, so she reluctantly agreed.  

        Going to the kitchen to warm up the milk in the space, and Han Xiuheng holding a glass of milk, sat on the sofa side by side, and began to chat about their respective experiences after separation. When Han Xiuheng talked about the strange scene when he bounced the zombies away outside the airport, Rong Jing looked a little unnaturally.