Han Xiuheng reacted quickly and staggered a step to avoid them, and stood beside Rong Jing.

        Rong Jing looked at these two hypocritical women coldly. In these last days, I don’t know how many people use different methods to survive. She doesn’t mean to blame their choice, but she shouldn’t run over to provoke her own people, "There is an empty car outside, you can drive away by yourself. Or you can. Continue to be with those people, their car is outside."

        "Little girl, we are not like you who are protected by powerful people, who don’t understand anything. Those little gangsters don’t know what to say, and always like to cause trouble. We are not willing to be with them. In this world, two women How can you survive?" Rong Jing has not shot in front of them, and the ice thorn cannot be seen to be from Rong Jing, so these two women didn't know Rong Jing's skills, and thought they were just being protected. Good Miss Jiaojiao, "We don't want too much, as long as the two eldest brothers take us on, it is enough. As for the others, it is not based on their own ability."
The woman said she deliberately supported her proud capital.

        Han Xiuheng didn't even bother to share his gaze with this woman, but held Rong Jing's hand with Yang Shiyan's contemptuous gaze, smiling like spring and autumn.

       Rong Jing was amused, no matter what the two of them were. A long ice knife slowly condensed in the empty palm, and then pointed straight at the woman, and said indifferently, "If you don't roll, you don't have to roll."

        This scene immediately frightened the two women. They really didn't expect this delicate-looking girl to be so powerful! Could it be that she killed Qin Xian just now? Looking at the corpse on the ground whose throat was pierced by ice, and looking up, it happened to meet the cold eyes of the pretty girl. The two women were so scared that their faces were cold, and they stumbled and ran away.

        Lianhua Town a chaotic night quickly passed. Early the next morning, the gangster's car had already left, and the two women were not only going.

        The Yang family's car is just a small, thin-skinned family car. After consultation, this car was abandoned.  

        The Yang family and Shen Lihua were riding in Wang Zhenghua's Volvo, while Yang Shiyan glared at Han Xiuheng and Wei Ping, pulled Rong Jing and Li Lan and got into the grey-fluttering Wrangler. Han Xiuheng smiled without objection, and continued to get on the Land Rover with Wei Ping and Professor Chen.

        Before leaving, Wang Zhenghua glanced at the gas station and the car at the eldest brother's house for the last time, did not speak, started the car and followed Rong Jing's car and left.

In the afternoon, the group arrived outside the nearest small town in W city. Lianhua Town, named after the colorful lotus blossoms every summer, is a famous tourist spot around W city.  

        Although it is the off-season of winter, as the name suggests, this town is full of ponds and lakes with lotus roots. Due to cultural protection, this small town has always retained the original flavor and strong old rural customs. Therefore, there are very few roads for cars to travel.

        The new road around the town was blocked by scrapped vehicles, and the nearest road was across Lianhua Town.  

        After discussing for a while, the two cars decided to get closer to the town to see the situation. I have already come here, it is very troublesome to go back and take a detour, and no one can say if this situation will happen again.

        Rong Jing, who was sitting in the co-driver, looked out the window, her eyes were not focused. She didn't want Yang Shiyan and Li Lan to see the complicated emotions in her eyes.