As Aming Chao Rong Jing rushed over, Han Xiuheng also Moved. Yang Shiyan and Wei Ping immediately stopped their childish quarrel. I saw the sad man kneeling on the ground holding the steel pipe on the ground and blocking it in front of Rong Jing and Li Lan, shouting angrily, "You bastards! I'm going to kill you!"

        Wang Zhenghua It was even more sad to see that his son's zombies stopped moving.

        Kneeling on the ground and watching his son's body, tears were dripping down. He was busy with his business before and has never been married. I met Li Yun who was in college in his early thirties. Although the age difference is quite large, the two had a pretty good time after getting married. They soon had a son.

        I didn’t expect everything to be gone overnight...

        But that A few bad guys are not dead! Actually still want to bully people now!

        But Amin's power was more powerful than him. When the steel pipe slashed at Amin's arm, it was directly broken by that terrible force, and Wang Zhenghua's tiger's mouth was also shocked with blood.

        Seeing Wang Zhenghua still stubbornly blocking the front, Aming punched him in the face with a punch. With the strength of his breaking the steel pipe just now, if this punch was carried out, Wang Zhenghua would definitely have his head blown.

        However, Han Xiuheng did not give him this opportunity. With five fingers on his right hand, he quickly and accurately grasped Aming's wrist, and then to his right side, Aming rushed forward along with the power of the punch, while Han Xiuheng rushed forward.

        The moment he fell, he choked his throat.

        But the power-mutated A Ming was not so easy to be subdued. He soon began to counterattack indiscriminately with his brute force. Such chaotic and powerful attacks made Han Xiuheng unable to get up with him for a while.

        Li Lan was completely stunned. At first, she didn't expect a terrible man to suddenly rush over here, like a beast rushing towards food. Then Wang Zhenghua's behavior was beyond her expectations. He thought that her brother-in-law would hate her very much.

        After all, it was because Qin Xian gave up her to choose her sister. If her sister was not controlled at the time, she would not be bitten by Rui Rui. hurt. Afterwards, the two people fought too quickly, and she didn't see it clearly.

        I only know that the people who are with the little girl around are very powerful.

        Rong Jing watched quietly and didn't make a move. Although she relaxed her vigilance at first, she couldn't solve it quickly when Aming came over, but when she saw Han Xiuheng also rushed over, she was a little willful. I want to leave the matter to him to solve, maybe he can awaken the power in the hands of the power mutant?

        Unexpectedly, such a willful thought made her see Wang Zhenghua's bloody side. In fact, even in her previous life, she had always felt that Wang Zhenghua was very useless, so she did not have as good an impression of him as Li Lan.

        The incident just changed her view.

        The author has something to say: In the troubled times, killing the opponent in the face of threats to life should not be considered wrong.

        Han Xiuheng did not want to awaken the ability as Rong Jing expected, and mastered the attack of Aming. After the movement was regular, he subdued A Ming in a few strokes, and then Yang Shiyan furiously carried the bricks one after another to vent his anger. This kind of murderer is completely resolved before he can rest assured.