Something has happened inside. Before Qin Xianzheng asked the younger brothers to block Wang Xinhua and Wang Zhenghua and others together, while manipulating Wang Qianqian and Li Yun, Ruirui who was lying in the quilt suddenly made a whistling sound, everyone was taken aback, and then he saw one The small figure suddenly jumped from the ground, rushed to the nearest Li Yun, opened it and bit down.

        "Ah! Rarity, what's wrong with you? I'm a mother!" Li Yun screamed in pain. It was not the first time I saw a zombie mutation, and the others were so scared that they backed away again and again. 

        Wang Zhenghua planned to go forward to open Ruirui, but he didn't expect that Li Yun kicked Ruirui away first. This child should be a mutated zombie, very fast. After being kicked, it happened to fall on Wang Xinhua. This middle-aged man also Was bitten soon.

        The woman with a broken mouth suddenly cursed and cursed Wang Zhenghua's family as black-hearted troublemakers. But no matter how much scolding, it is useless, waiting for Wang Xinhua is only a way of mutation.

        "Quick! Kill!"

        Qin Xian fired two random shots, hitting the cursing middle-aged woman and her daughter, then retreated quickly, and quickly returned to the two women who followed him in, hiding.

        Behind the shelf in the corner.

        And his little brothers took out their weapons, waving wildly while avoiding the attacks of the nimble little zombies, but there was no light in the supermarket, and the living people were not as sensitive as the zombies. The zombies weren’t beaten, and they chopped off others. People, gradually someone was bitten.

        Rong Jing didn't expect that Ruirui's mutation this time was also much earlier. And because Qin Xian was not killed by her beforehand, he actually killed the mother and daughter...

        "Rong Jing, go to the car with Auntie!" When Rong Jing was told to leave, Han Xiuheng put a reassuring smile on his face, and pushed everyone else out the door, and stood up to the door with Wei Ping. It faces the chaotic people over there.

        He obviously wanted to deal with the chaos over there with Wei Ping, how could Rong Jing agree!

        "Mom, you and Professor Chen will get in the car first, and Shiyan and I will also help."

Shen Lihua nodded, and then asked worriedly, "Jing Jing, be careful. If it doesn't work, just leave it alone."

        "Don't worry, mom. The little zombies are not my opponents, let alone the seniors." Rong Jing soothed.
Yang Shiyan stared, "If you have a senior, forget me? And me!"

        "Yes, I was wrong, our Shiyan is the best." Rong Jing hurriedly coaxed her.
Shen Lihua and the others quickly hid in the Land Rover that Han Xiuheng had just driven over. At this moment, it is best for them not to mess with the young people. And Han Xiuheng found that Rong Jing had actually stood by her side. Anxiety appeared in her eyes, but her tone was still gentle, "Why don't you go to the car, it should be a mutant zombie."

        Rong Jing smiled playfully, her eyes warm. "Brother, don't underestimate us, Shiyan and I have both awakened abilities."

        "Ability? Will open my eyes later!" Wei Ping looked at Rong Jing in surprise, "Why do I didn’t have that good luck with Lao Han.”

        Rong Jing suddenly became a little uneasy. Han Xiuheng should have awakened his ability only a few days later when he was seriously injured by a zombie while passing by a small town. Now that the two have met, she must not allow Han Xiuheng. If he encounters such a dangerous thing again, does he lose the opportunity to awaken?