"Just the first day, worry like this, we still have not passed?" Yeung Sze Yan habitually bicker and mother, "after eat instant noodles, biscuits, canned food, can not starve to death."

  "Ah, you Girl, you still talk to mom like this after this situation! You, you..." Mama Yang flushed her eyes, and Father Yang didn't have such a good temper today.

She glared at Yang Shiyan and yelled: "Something with no conscience! Take a look at how Jing Jing talked to her mother? You really gave birth to you!"

  "What's wrong with me? I'm telling the truth." Yang Shiyan replied unconvincedly, "Where..."

  "Shiyan, let's move some gasoline to the car." Rong Jing finished the pie, interrupted Yang Shiyan, and smiled at Yang's parents: "Uncle and aunt, don't be angry, Shiyan and I will go out first. , I will come back later, so we will punish her not to eat tomorrow, and see if she is starving to death, but you two are not allowed to feel distressed."

  "Yes, she is distressed, and she is not allowed to eat." Shen Lihua also teased.

  Rong Jing pulled Yang Shiyan to his feet and said to Dad Yang, "Uncle, you are responsible for staying here on guard."

  "Okay." Father Yang sighed and sat down by the door. After Rong Jing and Yang Shiyan went out, the door was locked tightly. And Shen Lihua began to persuade Yang's mother to say some good things about Yang Shiyan.

  Rong Jing glared at Yang Shiyan as soon as she left the house. The girl knew that she had done something wrong, and her face was stunned. Rong Jing didn't say much, these things are such a big person, and she still needs to change on her own. The two searched the gas station, and while Yang Shiyan moved the gasoline to the car, they ran to the parking lot nearby and collected all three tank trucks into the space, and took away half of the gasoline and motor oil. Some things in the small supermarket are also accepted.

  Just after everything was done, the sound of a car rang outside the gas station.
  Soon, the sound of fighting came in.
  Rong Jing took Yang Shiyan back to the duty room quietly, and told everyone about the group of people who had come outside.

  "If they want to come in, let them in. Now this world is not easy." Mother Yang first expressed her stance.

  "There are so many bad people now! Yesterday Jing Jing and I went to the supermarket and we met two fugitives..." Yang Shiyan began to refute again. But before she could finish her words,

  Ms. Yang grabbed her hand and said worriedly, "You met a fugitive? Why didn't you tell me earlier, nothing happened?" Yang Shiyan was slightly startled, and a little embarrassed.
After struggling lightly, he hesitated and said, "No matter what happens, Jingjing and I both have abilities, and we will solve them all at once... Don't worry."

  "Oh, Lao Yang, I still can’t let the two little girls charge, and try to come forward as much as possible in the future." Mother Yang is still very worried, yes. Said to Dad Yang.

  Shen Lihua also gently persuaded: "The thing to deal with people is really better for your Uncle Yang to come forward. You two beautiful 18|9-year-old girls, it’s not good to meet those who are uneasy and kind. . "

  "good . " Yung Jing did not argue with them this problem, there really is quite confusing, but something will happen tonight. However, this last days still speaks by strength after all, if you really want to meet someone who doesn't open your eyes, she will let them go to hell to confess.

  "Then let them come in? It's not necessarily all bad guys." Mama Yang still asked.

  "Even if we don't open the door for them, they can still pry it open. It depends on the situation later," Rong Jing said. Moreover, when they see people, they will definitely be let in.