The people who originally sent Miss Zuri to the school were bodyguards and nanny. And becoming Su Yu is because of the existence of the transversal version of Su Li. She intends to let this brother who is very good at women come out early to seduce Rong Jing. This is her plan to win over the heroine.

  Are you claiming to be the author of the original work? So are you qualified to hurt others at will? Even if all of us are characters created by you, the world is ready. People who live here with flesh and blood, memories and emotions are already people with independent lives!

  Moreover, who told you that you can steal other people's things at will? Who told you that you can harm people for no reason? Don't say anything for your own survival! She has always regarded Zuli as a friend, as a companion!

  Even in the original text, Rong Jing never hurt Su Li! The fire-type supernatural power of Su Li finally died because she liked Han Xiuheng, but she couldn't ask but she couldn't get jealous of Rong Jing, and it hurt others and herself!

  Rong Jing really didn't believe it. How could an author who wrote an eschatological essay with complete three-views like the original, do something without three-views at all.

  Suddenly I felt that the female essay was a bit like Su Li's way of thinking. What a silly writing about her in there! As long as it is to save people, I will be complained about the occurrence of Notre Dame's disease and cause trouble for everyone, and for no reason, I will be misinterpreted as jealous female partner Zuli. Does she need to be jealous? Said she was stupid, she admitted. Didn't know Su Li's true thoughts until after death, is she not stupid enough?

  While she was jealous of Zurich for all kinds of trivial things, she was unsuspectingly being a good friend of Zurich. This is a kind of deep well ice like a god horse!

  She really wants to discuss this issue with the female author.

  While Rong Jing looked at Su Li, Su Li was also observing the heroine Rong Jing. As described in her book, Rong Jing looks relatively young, only sixteen or seventeen years old, and her skin is white, delicate and shiny. On her delicate face, her facial features are more than beautiful but not gorgeous. The most important thing for her is the pink lips. The corners of the lips are slightly upturned. If you don't smile, there is a touch of affinity. He is medium-sized, slender and slender, with long black hair draped over his shoulders, and wearing a very ordinary shirt and jeans, but he looks elegant and indifferent.

  "Xiao Li, is this your former classmate?" Su Yu said suddenly.

  As expected to be the heroine she created, the elder brother of her family who has read Qianfan really became interested in Rong Jing at first sight. Su Li smiled and gave Su Yu a blank look, then took Rong Jing's hand and said to Su Yu: "Yes, I didn't expect it. I had a good time with Jing Jing in elementary school."

  "Just your temperament. , It’s not easy to be friends with you.” Su Yu also saw the pole climbing up, and directly called Rong Jing intimately, “Jing Jing, hello. I’m Xiaoli’s brother, Su Yu.”

  He really didn’t. Wrong. The Su family has a lot of influence in politics and business. As the only girl in the Su family, the original Su Li is spoiled and self-willed. When I was in elementary school, I thought of Rong Jing and others who were sitting nearby as my followers. However, Rong Jing felt that the original version of Su Li was much better than the current one. This traverser always has a superior sense of superiority, and feels that everything in this world should belong to her, and she can control and change at will. From Rong Jing's point of view, she is even more offensive.

  "Hello." Rong Jing had no choice but to respond indifferently when she had not turned her face with Su Li.

  At this time, two other roommates also arrived. Yao Fangqin was sent by his parents. Yao Fangqin from a scholarly family has the arrogance of a literati, and because of his childhood habits, it is very difficult to get along with. In the previous life, Rong Jing severely offended this sister who thought her personality had been insulted and had always held grudges because of the loss of the white jade bracelet. In the original original text, Su Li, who was incompatible with Yao's visit to Qin because of her pampering, had no contradiction because of the replacement of the inner core.