Chapter 2

After a few seconds, the sharp chill like a blade gradually dissipated, and the girl's expression gradually calmed down.

  The girl took the phone from the desk beside the bed and looked at it. When she saw the time displayed on it, her pupils shrank slightly.

  August 10, 2013, 1:27 pm.

  She actually returned to before the end of the world! And it was a full month before the story started! It was more than four months before the end of the world began!

  Young girl, of course, is Rong Jing.

  After realizing that she had really come back, Rong Jing closed her eyes again and put her jade bracelet on her eyes. Gradually, wetness appeared on the arm and eye contact. Then a small sob sounded in the room, gradually changing from small to large, and finally developed into a bitter cry with suppressed voice.

  It seems to be pouring out through tears all the fear, pain, grievances, regrets, and all the negative emotions that have been accumulated in the heart since the beginning of the last life.

  It wasn't until more than ten minutes later that Rong Jing really calmed down.

  She is finally back! Su Li, this time, I will not let you have the opportunity to take everything that belongs to me! Mom, Han Xiuheng, I won't make you sad again...I want you to live in peace!

  Secretly made up her mind, Rong Jing wiped away her tears and sat up from the bed. A pair of red and swollen beautiful eyes looked at the white jade bracelet on his wrist with mixed emotions.
After a while, a faint light flashed through the eyes. Since Pepe had advanced so much for her, she had to seize the time to start practicing.
This time, she would never be passive again.

I found the utility knife in the drawer of the desk, and lightly made a wound on his right middle finger, and the blood gradually leaked out. After more than a year of fighting in the last days, this bit of pain didn't feel at all to Rong Jing.
Rong Jing used her right thumb and ring finger to squeeze the wound on her middle finger, squeezing out a bead of blood, and then dripping it on the white jade bracelet on her left wrist.

  The blood beads quickly melted into the white jade bracelet, and the red blood threads gradually covered the entire white jade bracelet.
At this time, a soft jade light flashed, and a warm air flow penetrated into Rong Jing’s wrist. The jade bracelet Suddenly disappeared.

  Even though she had seen this episode on Pepe's computer, Rong Jing was still a little distressed. A few days before her death, grandma gave her this unremarkable white jade bracelet that seemed to be of poor quality. She just said it was a family heritage, so she must not lose it.

  Who knows, she really lost it later.

  The man in his father’s name went to the south after the divorce and never came back, but his grandma has always treated Rong Jing very well.
She always secretly carried her aunt and uncle to wait outside Rong Jing’s school and gave her pocket money. money. Rong Jing was very sad after her grandma's death. Since then, she has worn the white jade bracelet on her wrist and never took it off, because it was the only thing she could use to commemorate her grandma.

  The freshman year started because she had to participate in military training, so of course she couldn't wear jewelry such as bracelets, and she couldn't take things home with closed management, so she put the white jade bracelets in the cabinet. Unexpectedly, it was gone in less than a week.

  After the report was reported to the instructor, no search was found in the dormitory. In the end, because of this, Rong Jing offended the girl who lived in the same bedroom.
Only Zuri, who was once a classmate in elementary school and was in the same dormitory at the university, did not care to get close to him. At that time she truly regarded Su Li as a friend. But who would have thought that the thief who stole the white jade bracelet was Su Li!