"Okay!" The ponytail girl snorted, stretched out her paw and squeezed Pepe's waist gently, "Pepe, you laugh at me again!"

  "Alright, there are so many people in the car, don't make trouble. I said, Peipei, you should also go and read this novel. Anyway, there is no good new article recently." The tall and thin girl saw the dissatisfaction in the eyes of the people around, and quickly stopped the two friends from arguing.

  "Okay. I'll watch it when I have time. But I'm really tired of some female essay routines. It feels like a female partner is a good person. The original heroine is actually a vicious female partner. That's the same as the original routine. What's the difference?"

  "Oh, that's right." The ponytail girl pursed her mouth, "but web texts, as long as you read them well! Why do you want to do so much? Besides, you don't like to read eschatological texts. Do you not love me, Peppa? You don't read the novels I recommend anymore~ I'm so saadd~"

  "All right, dear Jiajia, I'll read it when I go back today. You know, my favorite You're good~" Pepe rolled her eyes and said exaggeratedly in the same nasty voice.

  "You two, that's enough! I'm cold to death, and goose bumps are all up." The tall and thin girl hugged her arms and rubbed it. "Eh, didn't you find it getting colder and colder?"

  No one knew that in the crowded subway, there was a girl with short hair wearing camouflage combat uniforms with blood on her chest and back.
Rong Jing, who was originally an ice-type supernatural power, has now become an unjustly killed ghost, naturally exuding a cold air from all over her body.

  She eagerly wanted to know what the novels these girls were talking about. I want to know if the Rong Jing and Su Li they were talking about are really what she thought.

  After the three girls got off the subway one after another, Rong Jing didn't hesitate to follow the girl named Peipei-she said that she would go to read the novel "The author of a pit essay becomes a female partner" isn't she? ?

  That's it... That's
  it!

  Standing behind Peipei, Rong Jing, who had read the entire novel on the computer, realized at this time how the jade bracelet that grandma gave her had disappeared.
How did the dangers I have experienced again and again caused?

  It turns out that I should have been the heroine in an article on the pit of cultivation in the last days. Before the end of the world, blood was accidentally dripped on the ancestral white jade bracelet.
After that, a mustard space left by a powerful person in ancient times was opened, which contained superior cultivation techniques.
As a mutant ice spirit root, she cultivated very quickly, reaching the seventh stage of Qi refining in less than a year in the last days, which was equivalent to the early stage of fourth-order supernatural power.
She brought her mother who raised her up alone, and survived the apocalypse with a few friends, including the male protagonist Song Haoyan. However, this article was smashed when the male and female master had just made love.

  And what she had experienced before turned out to be the content of another most popular female essay recently! In the first half of the original story, a female protagonist, Suli, who would be cannon fodder, was robbed by the original author, so everything that should have belonged to her Rong Jing was taken away! In the end, it even included Song Haoyan's admiration...

  It's ridiculous that she always thought it was Song Haoyan's character...

  And Han Xiuheng, he turned out to be an excellent tragic male second specially created by the author.
He has been struggling to pursue Rong Jing and has been unsuccessful, but Rong Jing has been issued a good person card. Rong Jing's mother has always felt that Han Xiuheng is better than Song Haoyan, which created some obstacles between Rong Jing and Song Haoyan.
According to the author's hint in the article, this character with the same quality as the male protagonist will die to save Rong Jing in the future. Although the original work was smashed by the author, it is true in the female essay. After she died, Han Xiuheng, who jumped after her to rescue her, was also killed by the T4. But her mother was abandoned by Song Haoyan and Su Li in the base hacked by zombies...