Chapter 1

Rong Jing doesn't know how long she has been at the entrance of this subway station surrounded by tall buildings.

  The crowds around us are all in a hurry. People gather, intersect, and separate here. Each of them has its own destination. But she didn't know where she should go.

  How long has it been since I saw such a sight? It's just over a year, and everything in this bustling and bustling scene has been like a lifetime...

  How did she come here? Rong Jing remembered clearly the sharp pain that T4's sharp claws pierced from her back; she also remembered clearly the panic, pain, and perseverance that appeared in the eyes of Han Xiuheng, who jumped down to rescue her without hesitation... but

  she again I opened my eyes and found myself standing here, as if everything before was a real dream. But she was so incompatible with this world-she soon discovered that no one can see herself, and no one can touch herself. After the oncoming person passed through her body, Rong Jing finally realized that she was dead after all.

  Yes. She really died.
When the zombies were besieging the city, she was pushed and fell under the city wall by Su Li.
After finally killing the zombies next to her, a speed T4 suddenly appeared... She could never see her mother again.

...I don't know if Han Xiuheng, who tried desperately to save her, can escape from that T4 claw. It's so dangerous outside the city wall, and when did he become so impulsive... Obviously, she has already rejected him, why should she be so good to her...

  "Eh, Peipei, you watched Hang Wen, the author becomes a female partner"

"No? It's pretty good-looking, the wall ~ crack recommended!"

  A few high school girls chirping appeared at the entrance of the subway station, and one of the girls with ponytails could be heard far away.

  But her friend named Peipei seemed not interested in what she said, and replied somewhat faintly: "Recently, I have read too many female essays, and I can't be interested in it."

  "This is really good-looking. !" The ponytail girl shook Pepe's arm, "I won't lie to you!"

  Another tall, thin girl thought about it thoughtfully, and then also said: "Is it the original female protagonist? Rong Jing, the author went to call Su Li?"

  "Yes, that's it!"

  Rong Jing. SuLi.
  The two names that appeared in the conversation of the girls passing by made Rong Jing suddenly come back to her senses. She hurriedly followed up with an overly light pace.

  "It's really good-looking. Although now there is a flood of female essays, this type of essays really look very interesting."

  The thin and tall girl's words obviously got the approval of the ponytail, "Uh-huh! That's right! It's so enjoyable to watch the female partner snatch the gold finger and destroy the heroine's halo!"

  The two girls who were excited about the discussion didn't notice Pepe's twitching mouth, nor could he see the coldness growing behind.
The thick beauty is fluttering.

  Rong Jinghan followed the three girls closely with a pale face, and got on the subway. Snatch the gold finger? Extinguish the heroine's halo? What exactly does this mean?

  "Sigh, it's so cold. The air-conditioning on the subway is really good today." The ponytail girl shivered.

  "It's okay, who told you that you don't usually love sports, the frail and delicate young lady." Peipei joked.