Bonus 4

We'd moved into a new house. Something that felt more like a home. Fiona, Everest and Noah were decorating, and I was sitting. Just sitting on my ass. I was not allowed to move. My baby bump was starting to show, and Noah hadn't let me do a single damn thing.

"You're doing it wrong."

"You said that last time." Noah complains.

"Yeah, but Fiona and Everest are measuring and hanging it up. You're just putting it on lopsided. Honestly, you own a construction company, Noah. Measuring is important."

"I can eyeball things." He frowns.

"Yeah? Can you eyeball the can of paint your foot's inside?" Fiona and Everest snicker, and Noah looks down, his sock stained orange.

"Noah- Ow!!" I wince, as the baby kicks. He rushes immediately to my side.

"Love, are you okay? Where are you hurt?" He looks worried, and Fiona and Everest sit by me as well.

"I'm okay. It's- just the baby's kicking. He thinks you're stupid too." Everest and Fiona laugh, and the pain slowly subsides. I place my hand on my belly.

"Your daddy is a very smartly stupid man."

"Your mommy is very salty." Noah puts his hand on my stomach. Fiona puts her hand there too.

"I wish you good luck when you have these two as your parents." Fiona comments, and I pinch her arm.

"Little devil." I glare at her, and she sticks her tongue out at me.

"Don't worry, your uncle Ev's gonna save you from these crazy people." Noah whacks the back of his head, and we all laugh. The baby kicks again, and Noah's eyes are wide with awe, and I wince.

"Be good to your mommy. Don't hurt her so much." He whispers to my stomach, his hand still there, and he kisses my swollen belly. I look at him lovingly, and he gives me a soft kiss. I grinned.

Fiona and Noah rise up after a moment, fixing the decorations on the walls, while Everest sits next to me, leaning his head against my shoulder.

"I wish my mom was here." He says quietly.

"She's always here. AS long as you remember her, she's here. You just can't see her. But she's definitely watching over you."

"Really? You think so?"

"Of course. And besides, you've got your big brother here, your sister/ niece? I don't know-"

"My niece." He grins evilly, and I laugh.

"And me. And now this little guy. Please just come out." I say to my stomach, and Everest laughs.

"Don't you dare laugh, Everest Williamson, or so help me-"

"Love, you need to stop with the death threats."

"Really? Shall I plant a baby in your belly? Let's see how well that works out? You walk around with another human literally in your-"

"Okay, okay." He pulls a small Twix bar from his pocket.

"Thank you." I munch on it. This is the life.

Shanaya is crack. ISTG, but she cracks me up. I love her and Noah smmmm.