chapter 41- copycat

Chapter 41

Noah and I had a quick breakfast in the hotel and decided to take a walk around the city. We decided to have a picnic at this place called Shinobazu pond. It was breathtaking. The whole country was so incredible. It was a little bit awkward ever since the you love me incident had occurred. I hadn't said anything to him, and he hadn't said anything to me either.

"So..." I started.

"SO...." He says.

"Ummmm.."

"Ummm.."

"Stop copying me, idiot."

"I'm not copying you."

I cross my arms. And stare him down

"I don't like you." I told him.

"You love me, anyway." Noah says. My face goes red. I start giggling nervously. Noah's face is red. He is nervously laughing. Suddenly the awkwardness disappears, both of us are laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation.

"Thank you so much for bringing me here Noah. I'm serious. This is one of the best things ever."

"Of course Naya, anything for you." We were currently standing under a tree that was facing the pond. Not a soul was nearby, and the light breeze and the sounds from the pond were so peaceful. I could feel the long grass tickling my knees, as I was in a dress.

I had my head on Noah's chest, and his arms were wrapped around my waist, and we both looked out across the water. I felt all fluttery, and full of sparks anytime I was around him. His hands caressed my waist through the thin fabric of my dress, and I could feel his hot breath on my neck. I shivered.

He spun me around and pressed me against the back of the tree.

"Are you cold Naya?"

"No." I say confidently. I kiss his neck and all the way up to his jawline. He groans, and his hands tighten around me.

"God, Naya, you have no clue what you do to me." He says in a low voice, I look him in the eye. His pupils darken, and some undetectable emotion swirls in them. He cups my cheeks and lowers his lips to mine. HIs lips taste so sweet. He sucks my bottom lip into his mouth, and plays

with my lips. His hands roam my back and set off sparks everywhere. I moan softly. My fingers play with his hair and tug on it lightly. He groans.

"Fuck, Shanaya, you're ging ruin me." His lips touch mine again, but it's not sweet. It's raw and filled with fire. He pulls me closer to him. His lips kiss and bite all the way down my neck, and I shiver again. This feeling I have whenever I'm with him, just seems to intensify whenever I'm with him. He brings his lips back up to mine, pulling me in for a bruising kiss.

I feel a bulge in my lower stomach, and pull away, laughing.

"You, uh... um" Noah laughs at me.

"Uh, give me one second," He says, his face slightly pink and turns to the other side.

I can still feel tingles everywhere. I touched my lips. They felt slightly swollen, and my hair was all tangled from his hands. I tried to calm my racing heart. Noah turns back to me. He pecks me on the lips. My face is on fire. I stare at his chest, unable to look him in the eye.

He lifts my chin with his finger.

"There's no need to be embarrassed, Naya." He says gently, and I raise my eyes to his. His eyes are filled with desire, and this fire. I kiss him gently once again, and pull away.

"You are one of the most incredible girls I have ever met, Shanaya."

"I've never had this kind of relationship with anyone before Noah. I don't really have much experience with this sort of thin-"

"I'm glad that I'm your first."

Noah POV:

This girl has me wrapped around her little finger and she doesn't even realize it. She fills me with so much warmth and happiness that I have not been able to find in years. Seeing her in bliss makes me want to hold her, and never take that away from her. I constantly want to touch her, reassure her. I would do anything for this girl. My skin is tingling from her kisses. I want more. I want her to be mine. I love her. So goddamn much. She looks up at me, her big brown eyes meeting mine. I stare at her. I love everything about her. I look at her face. Her long eyelashes casting shadows on her eyes. Her smooth cheeks. Her plump lips look so kissable. Her big smile stretches across her face. I don't know how I can survive without her. I kiss her once more. She immediately responds. I pull away quickly. If I kiss her anymore I don't know if I'll be able to control myself.

She looks up at me, a goofy grin on her face.

"What are you staring at, weirdo?"

"I'm just- I lo- I 'm so grateful you came into my life. And I'm so sorry for being such a dick to you in the beginning." I confess.

"Noah, I can't tell you how grateful I am for you. Although I hated you in the beginning, I can't imagine my life without you now. I lo- I mean, I really like you so much." takes my arms and wraps them around her, the back of her head resting on my chest. I place my chin on top of her head.

"Wanna have some lunch?"

A couple minutes later, Shanaya and I sat down, and opened up our lunch. We ordered a large tray of this incredible vegetarian sushi.

She moans.

"This is the best veggie sushi I've ever had!" She says.

"It's pretty good!" I agree with her.

"Shanaya, tell me about yourself." I ask her, wanting to know more about her.

"Umm.. Okay. I have a little brother, an amazing mom, my favorite color is yellow, I love miraculous ladybug, and I love reading books. What else do you want to know?"

"Tell me something that I don't know about you.."

"Well, I was a huge nerd in high school. I know I'm super cool and all, but I was so nerdy back then," She laughs.

"Wow, really?" I sarcastically say.

"Shut it Williamson."

"Ouch, Naya, that hurts!" This girl is so violent. I rubbed my arm where she pinched me. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Hey Noah, how long do you think it'll take for Nyra and Kaio to get together?" She asks me.

"Definitely after February." She snorts.

"You're wrong. He's definitely gonna do something in February. Valentine's Day and shit?"

"Wanna bet?" I challenge her.

"How much?"

"25 dollars?"

"Deal. Loser has to act like a stripper at the time of the other person's choice."My eyes widen. "I better not lose this bet." She challenges back.

"You're on."

"Get ready to lose, Shanaya,"

"You're one to talk. I'm not the one who's going to be a stripper." She smirks at me, her teasing and playful mood being extremely contagious.

"We'll see."

Hi guys!! Thank you so much for 173 FREAKING READS!!! YAYAYAYYAYAYYYY!! I'M SO EXCITEDDDDD! TYSM FOR READINGG!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!! Please remember to vote and comment if you liked the story!

Losts of Love,

Shanaya