chapter 38- strippers

Chapter 38

I ran to the kitchen and heard Party in the U.S.A playing by Miley Cyrus, but when I looked down, there was a frying pan lying on the floor, and a glass bowl that was in pieces.

"Does one of you want to tell me how this happened?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. Nyra stares down Kaio, and he looks terrified of her. Ha. He should be. I give Noah a look. Anvi and Liam are just snickering in a corner, and Liam is showing her his phone.

"Oh-Oh-my-god, yo-you guys ha-have to-to see this!" Anvi is barely able to talk, and is currently doubled over in laughter. Liam shows us a video on his phone. Noah is singing into a frying pan with his eyes closed and Kaio has a bowl on his head, and they were holding each other and slow dancing. Oh my god, this was like finding a pot of gold.

"Liam, you better send this to us!" I tell him, jokingly and a ding pops up in my phone. Awesome. It's in the group chat.

"Have fun cleaning it up ballerinas!" I tell them and walk away with Anvi and Nyra, all snickering at their stupidity. The doorbell rings. Oohh, that must be Barry. I rush to open the door.

"BAR-BAR!" I squeal.

"NAYA!" He squeals right back.

"Naya, I don't have a nickname for you!" he suddenly realizes.

"I KNOW IT'S SO SAD!!"
We both sob dramatically.

"These are my best friends, Anvi and Nyra." I introduce them to Barry.

"This is Barry, he works in Noah's office. He's my other bestie. He likes Harry Potter, so he's all good. We can be friends."

"Oh thank god, I was really worried there for a second." Anvi says, wiping her imaginary sweat off her forehead. Barry snickers.

"Okay, let's go introduce you to the gang!" I pull him into the kitchen, linking out elbows, and he sees Noah, Liam, and Kaio trying to clean the glass off the floor.

"What happened here?" He asks.

"Check the group chat. These three idiots were trying to be ballerinas and they broke a bowl." I deadpan.

He looks at his phone. The four of us burst out laughing.

Noah and Kaio send glares to us and Liam.

"You'll never be able to look at your boss the same way again!" I laugh to Barry. Noah glares daggers at me.

Kaio is giving Nyra an irritated look. Hahaha this is golden. I look at her and we both collapse on the floor again. Barry watches the video and his eyes widen. He looks like he's trying really hard not to laugh, but a few snickers come out of his mouth. They finish cleaning up the glass. Noah is still glaring at him, while I smile at him extra sweetly, and laying on the fluttering of the eyelashes. I strut off with my posse walking behind me. That's right, I have a posse.

We decided to start packing, Anvi and Nyra took care of clothes, I got toiletries, and Barry was our official DJ.

Side to Side by Ariana Grande comes on. Yes. I love this song! We all sing along, belting out the lyrics as loud as we can.

I've been here all night

I've been here all day

And boy, got me walkin' side to side

(Let them hoes know)

I'm talkin' to ya

See you standing over there with your body

Feeling like I wanna rock with your body

And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin' ('Bout nothin')

I'm comin' at ya

'Cause I know you got a bad reputation

Doesn't matter, 'cause you give me temptation

And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin' ('Bout nothin')

These friends keep talkin' way too much

Say I should give you up

Can't hear them no, 'cause I

I've been here all night

I've been here all day

And boy, got me walkin' side to side

I've been here all night

I've been here all day

And boy, got me walkin' side to side

Noah and Liam immediately walk into the room and start dancing, and twerking on my bed. I collapse on the floor. I can't stop laughing. Tears are coming out of my eyes. Anvi and Nyra give me one look, and within seconds they're rolling around with laughter too. I see Barry holding up a phone, recording the whole thing. Remind me to ask him to send it to me later.

"Come on you sexy strippers! Twerk for us!" I encourage them. They use the bedposts as poles, and twirl around them. Oh my Lord. Kaio walks into the room, and sees Noah and Liam twirling on the bedposts, acting like strippers.

"What the fuck?"

HELLLOOO!! HAHA what did u think of their stripper scene? and breaking the glass bowl? HAHAHAA i love them smmm!! Also, 111 READS!!! AHHHHH OMG TYSMMMM!!! I'M SO HAPPY YOU GUYS ARE READING AND TYSMMMMMMM!!! HAVE A FABULOUS DAY AND THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!!

Lots of love,

Shanaya