chapter 32- kiss kiss

Chapter 32

I got back home from work, and saw Noah watching TV. He gets up the minute I get home.

"Hi Shanaya," He greets, and gives me a hug. I hugged him back. Oh goodness, he smells so nice. Wait, he kind of smells like me.

"Did you use my perfume?" I ask him,chuckling.

"It smelled good," He tells me and places his head on top of mine. I feel butterflies everywhere. My cheeks are so red, but he can't see them because I buried my face in his chest. I pull away.

"I'm going to take a shower, I'll be right back, Noah," I tell him.

"Okay, Naya," He lets me go and I go take a shower. I come out of the bathroom, but my hair is dripping wet. I feel the water dripping down my back. I wrap my head in a towel and use my diffuser and dry it. I come outside, and see Noah sitting by my windowsill.

"I'm all done Noah, what do you feel like doing?" I ask him.

"Do you want to go to our spot? The one by the lake, I mean." He rambles nervously.

"Yeah, that sounds great! Come on." I link my elbow with his and take him to my car. I drove us to the lake. I bring him out of the car and we sit in the snow, not caring if we get our pants wet.

"It's so beautiful here Noah." I murmur.

"Yeah, you are. I mean, the view is beautiful." I chuckle and put my head on his shoulder. He lifts his head off mine and takes my hand and helps me up. He takes my hands in his. Sparks travel up my arm.

"Naya, I need to tell you something important."

"Sure Noah, what is it?"

"Naya, I know, I've only known you for a few months. But I really like you. Not just as a friend. I like you as something more. I don't know how to do this uh-how-uh, I've never done this before. I've never confessed to a girl before, so here goes.I love your smile, I love your energy, and you're one of the best people I've met in my life, and I know I don't deserve you-" I shut him up and press my lips to his. Sparks travel all over my body. He doesn't kiss me back at first, but then his hands grip my waist and pull me closer to him. I feel electric. He kissed me back hard. I pulled away, and I rested my forehead on his. I can't look him in the eye.

"You're a hell of a good kisser Naya." Noah says, and I laugh. My face is burning.

"Naya, look at me." He places a finger under my chin, and his green eyes meet mine. I feel butterflies exploding. I felt tingles everywhere he touched me.

"That was my first kiss," I confessed to him.

"Wait, are you serious? You've never kissed anyone before?" He asks in surprise. I shake my head.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me." I blush. I swear, you could fry something on my face, that's how hot it is.

He cups my face and kisses me again. I immediately respond, my arms going around his neck. He tastes like dark chocolate. His lips caress mine, and his hands roam up and down my back. He pulls away, and I pant, out of breath. I feel tingles everywhere.

"So, do you like me Naya?" He asked me.

"No." His face falls.

"You IDIOT, I just gave you my FIRST kiss, and you're asking if I like you? Obviously I don't like you." He looks so confused. I laugh.

"Are you dumb? OBVIOUSLY I like you!" I tell him, grinning from ear to ear. He gives me the biggest smile ever, and then lifts me off the ground and spins me around. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck. I lean closer to him and my lips touch his again. I pull away, laughing, and he sets me down, and wraps his arms around me.

We go back to Noah's mansion. I can't stop grinning. My hand is clasped in his. I smiled at him. He smiles back down at me. He pulls me inside, and quickly pecks me on the lips.

"You have no idea how much I've wanted to do that," Noah tells me. I flush.

"I love that I can make you blush like that." Noah says.

"I love that I'm the only one who can give you butterflies," I tell him, smirking.

"You're the only one, Naya." I turn red.

"Stop making me blush so much."

"Never."

Noah pulls me upstairs.

"Do you want to stay over Naya?"

"Of course! I love our sleepovers." I told him. I just remember that I don't have any pajamas.

"Noah, can I go home for a quick second to pick up some clothes? I don't have my pajamas. Or a toothbrush."

"No. I'll give you my clothes." He insists. I decided not to argue.

"Okay." I say nervously. He gives me his shirt and a pair of boxers. I go into his bathroom and slip them on. His shirt almost reaches my knees, but his boxers are so loose. I wear them anyway. My heart is beating so fast. Every time I'm around him I feel butterflies. I feel electric every time he touches me. I take a deep breath and walk outside. I see Noah is already under the covers, but lacking a shirt. Oh my- he's so-. I crawl under the covers next to him. He smiles at me. I rest my head on the pillow and he wraps his arms around my waist, with my back to him. My heart is pounding, I can almost hear it in my ears. I am so aware of his arms around my waist. Every sense seems to be hyperactive. I try forcing myself to go to sleep. I close my eyes, but the only thing that I can think about is Noah, and how good his hands and lips feel on body. I feel him trailing kisses from my earlobe all the way down to my shoulder. My whole body feels like it's on fire. I hear a moan. Wait, that was me. I slap my hand over my mouth. Noah turns me around to face him, and my face is as red as a tomato. I see him laughing at me.

"Stop laughing at me!" I tell him, extremely embarrassed.

"You're so innocent."

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are."

"No. I know things."

"Yeah, okay."

"I do!" I insist.

"Okay, baby. Whatever you say." I poke his chest.

"I don't like you."

"Yes you do."

I sigh in defeat, and wrap my arms around him.

"Did I tell you how hot you look in my clothes?"

"Shut the duck up Noah."

"Quack quack." I pinch him.

"Ow, stop abusing me!"

"Never."

YAYAYAYYA THEY FINALLY KISSEDD!! IM SO HAPPYYYYYYYY! Also this is literally the name of the doc rn. When I started writing this I had no clue what to title it, and that name is now permanently stuck on the doc. Thank you so much for reading! Please vote and share if you liked the story!

 Thank you so much for reading! Please vote and share if you liked the story!

Kisses,

Shanaya