chapter 81- sugar daddy

Chapter 81

"Mom! I have nothing to wear for the dance tomorrow!"

"I told you, we'll go dress shopping after school today!"

"You promise?"

"For the millionth time, yes!" I yell across the hall, tucking in my shirt, and slipping on a bracelet. Noah buttons his shirt, and slips on his expensive suit, looking handsome as ever.

"You look very handsome," I tell him, putting my arms around his waist, and giving him a quick kiss.

"And you look absolutely stunning, my love." My heart does a little happy dance, and my stomach flutters. Every time he calls me 'my love' I feel giddy headed, like a teenage girl. He kisses the top of my head, and I knock on Fiona's door to get ready. She opens it, and I'm shocked by her face.

"What the hell did you do to your face?"

"I tried putting on makeup?"

"What?" I rush her into the bathroom, not aware of Noah trailing behind.

"Gah! What happened?" Noah asks, seeing her face, and doing up his tie.

"I tried putting on makeup." Fiona sulks.

"Hey, I can teach you how to do it, okay? But don't do.... That.. to your face," I say, gently washing off the horrendous makeup.

"Close your eyes." I told her.

"What? Why?"

"Just close them." I apply a light powder to her face, a bit of mascara, and a touch of lip gloss. I don't understand why she wants to wear it, because she's already so beautiful. She has gorgeous red hair, and brown eyes, and her lips are naturally pink. She doesn't need it to look good. But if she wants to wear it, I'll support her.

"Open." She looks in the mirror.

"Mom! I love it!" I smile.

"I'm glad. But come to me before making stupid decisions, okay? Not just for makeup."

"Fine." She hugs me happily.

Noah stands by the doorway, looking at Fiona, and a small smile gracing his lips. He absolutely adores her. It's the cutest thing in the world.

"What do you think, dad?"

"You look gorgeous as always, pumpkin." He kisses her head.

"Thanks dad." She gives him a toothy grin, before grabbing her backpack and rushing downstairs.

"Makeup, huh?" He smirks.

"Makeup already." I sigh. He hugs me from behind.

"I love you Naya."

"Love you more, Noah." He chuckles and gives me a swift kiss.

"Come on, we better go, otherwise we'll be late." I drag him downstairs, grabbing myself a hot chocolate along the way.

"Come on, Fiona, let's go!" I tell her, and she wolfs down her cereal.

We all get inside Noah's car.

"Can I connect my phone to bluetooth?" Fiona asks.

"Go for it!" I told her. She plugs in her phone and plays some songs. My hand was interlocked with his as he drove. I studied his face. Never in a million years did I imagine I would get so lucky. With a daughter, an incredible boyfriend, and a wonderful job.

"Mom, we're going dress shopping today, right? Dad's coming too, right?"

"Fiona I swear-"

"Yes, sweetheart, we're all going together." Noah says, looking in the rearview mirror, and smiling at her, his dimples popping.