chapter 77- i swear i'm comitting murder

Chapter 77

"YEah! I wasn't able to make it through a single class without laughing because of this dumbass!" Lana shoves me.

"Hey! I always made class interesting!" Everyone gives me a look.

"I did!" I say, laughing. All of us set up a tent in the park, and were reminiscing about old times in high school.

"I hear you're quite famous now, right Shanaya?" Mindy asks me.

"Trust me, it's not on purpose." I shake my head.

"It's kinda cool though. "

"I can't even imagine her doing that!" Reina says a protective expression on her face.

"Yeah, That Michaela girl needs to back off." Lana says.

"You know she got someone to trash my house? And she threatened my daughter? Can you believe it!" ALl of them show different signs of disbelief.

"It was ridiculous! She was an absolute bitch to Shanaya, and gets away with it!" Noah chimes in.

"I honestly hate her. With every bone in my body." I seethe.

"Calm down, love." Noah places a hand on my shoulder

Speak of the devil. In the distance I see Michaela walking towards the tent. I'm about to run at her, and Noah holds me.

"What do you think you're doing, Williamson?"

"Keeping you from doing something you'll regret." I glare at him. Michaela walks over to us.

"Hey, Shanaya. How's your house doing?" She sneers at me.

"Quite well, actually, considering I moved in with him." I give him a quick kiss, just to rile her up. She looks like she's about to commit murder.

"Wow, then you're more of a slut than I thought."

"Well, I thought you were a bitch, but you couldn't seem to even live up to that expectation. Guess we both have our own problems." I retorted.

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are?"

"She's Shanaya fucking Anand. Deal with it." Lana chimes in, glaring at her.

"And who, exactly, are you?" Michaela stares at her.

"None of your fucking business." She punches Michaela in the face. I start laughing.

"Get away from us, Michaela. Legally, you're not permitted to be within 10 feet of us." Noah seethes.

"What you gonna do about it, Noey-Bear?"

"What the fuck is a Noey-Bear?" Reina asks, in shock. I slap her across the face.

"Get. The. FUCK. Away from me, my friends and my family. You think you're a bitch, Micaheala? Oh please. You have NO fucking CLUE, how much of a bitch I can be. Bring. It. On." I push her away from me.

"Did you just push me?"

"Walk away before you humiliate yourself further, honey." Garett says, shooing her away. She stamps her foot. Like actually stamps her foot in the ground. Like a toddler.

"Welcome to my life!" I say super sarcastically when she walks away. Everyone's mouths drop open.

"I can;t believe you ever dated her, dude." Everyone starts ratting on Noah.

"Yeah, why did you ever date her?" I ask him.

"It- Love, you're going to feel bad."

"No I won't. Tell me."