chapter 61- I love you, always

Chapter 61

WARNING: THINGS GET VERY... HEATED, YOU MIGHT WANNA BE ALONE WHEN YOU READ THIS

I was currently lying in bed next to Noah. He became frustrated very quickly.

"NAYA."

"Yes, Finky?"

"Let me HOLD YOU."

"You brought this on yourself. Have fun." He groaned. Honestly, I really wanted to hold him too. But I was enjoying this far too much. I put the blankets over myself and turned away from him, which resulted in him yanking my waist and pulling me into him. I pretended to sleep.

"Naya. NAYA. LOVE. SHANAYA FUCKING ANAND!" He screamed into my ear. I winced slightly.

"Fine, love, you can pretend to sleep." He tugs the neckline of his shirt down slightly, and his fingertips graze my bare shoulder. His lips pepper kisses to the back of my neck, and it takes everything in me not to turn around and kiss him senseless. I pretend to shift away and hum slightly in my sleep. Noah flips me around. My eyes are still closed. His hands caress my cheeks and trace the side of my face. His finger slides down my neck, and down the side of my body. His hands slip under my shirt and my eyes fly open. The feeling of his hands on my skin was too much to bear.

"Sleep well, love?"

"Fuck you."

"Ohhh, getting feisty now, are we?"

"Shut the fuck up." I glare at him.

He flexes his muscles.

"You like my muscles?"

"No, you're like a freaking twig. I, on the other hand, am super ripped." I push up the sleeve of the shirt and flex my am. Yeah, no. I literally cannot compare mine to his. He laughs.

"That's how you get all the girls?" I ask him, a light smile playing on my lips.

"NO, just one. You see, I'm in love with this one girl, but I don't think she loves me back, and is currently pushing me beyond my limits. She drives me crazy." My arms go around his neck, our noses nearly touching.

"That girl sounds like a real piece of work. Why are you chasing after her?" I ask him, teasing.

"Because she brightens up my world."

"Would you chase after her if you knew she didn't love you back?"

"Always."

Our lips collide. It's slow, and deep, as if we have all the time in the world to love each other. My fingers get tangled in his hair, and he holds on to me, as if he's never going to let me go.

"I love you. So much. More than you could ever know."

"I love you too, Noah. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." He kisses me deeply again. My stomach fills with butterflies. He slides off my shirt, leaving me in just my underwear and bra.

"God, you're so beautiful," he cajoles. My face flushes completely.

"Y-You're not too bad-d yours-f-fuuuck," His tongue brushes against a sensitive spot, just below my ear.

"You like that, baby?" He sucks and bites all the way down my neck. I grip his hair even tighter, and he groans. His lips wander lower and lower, until he reaches the waistband of my underwear. I shiver under his touch. He slowly kisses up my stomach and buries his face in my chest. His fingers carefully unhook my bra, and discard it at some part of the room. My eyes close, as my body is filled with overwhelming sensations. He kisses my breast, sucking, and then slowly back up to my lips. He kisses my lips once more, with an incredible ferocity. I can feel the desire, and the want, echoing off our bodies as I stare into his eyes. His lips touch down again, and his hands touch and explore all over my bare torso. My fingernails dig into his back as he ravishes my body, feeling overwhelmed and on fire in every single part of me.