chapter 102- blue raspberry flavored ice cream

Start from the beginning

"I'm gonna go wash my face. Bye. Get some work done."

"I can't concentrate." His head thumps against the desk.

"Noah. Do something."

"Fine."

"If you get some work done, we can go for a swim in the pool at night." His face lights up. He's been begging me to go for a bit, and I've been a little busy with everything. Nikul and Adhya are having their wedding in New York, and I've been going all over the place with them to help prep for their wedding.

I came back to study a few minutes later.

"There's my beautiful wife."

"Not yet, but soon!" I blush.

"My blushing bride to be."

"Oh, stop it."

"You love it." I grin, and my cheeks heat again.

"That's true." He puts his hands on my hips, and kisses me. My hands rest on his chest.

"Naya, love." He whispers, staring at me. My heart flutters looking at him.

"Noah, I-" The door opens, and Fiona walks inside.

"Shit, sorry. Um-"

"No, it's fine, um, we- we weren't busy."

"I need help with my biology stuff." She admits.

"Ooh, I can help! I was so good at science!" I exclaim, going towards her.

"Really? Thanks mom. I'll go wait at the table." She shuts the door behind her. My face is extremely red.

Noah kisses my neck, and I feel fluttery everywhere.

"I'm gonna go help her. I'll see you in the evening."

"You know why I haven't been able to concentrate all day?" He whispers, cupping my cheek. I shake my head.

"I've been staring at you all day. I haven't been able to focus on anything but you all fucking day."

"Noah, you can't say things like that before I'm about to leave."

"Well, you better be ready for me tonight." I turn red.

"Okay." I say, and he kisses me softly, and I disappear from the room.

*3 hours later*

"I get it! I understand it! Yes! Thank you so much mom! Oh my gosh! Thank you!!" We'd finished covering the human genome, and the processes of mitosis and meiosis, we'd even gotten through her english, and some of her math.

"Yes!! Good job Fiona!! I'm so proud of you!!" I hug her, and she grins.

"My brain hurts." I chuckle.

"I remember feeling like that for finals when I was younger. It gets better, promise. You're definitely going to be great. And besides, you still have a few more weeks. You didn't procrastinate like I did, so you will definitely be okay."

"Okay, thanks mom."

"Of course."

"Thanks for ordering the pizza by the way."

"Seriously? Why are you thanking me? It was good, and also, I was not going to be able to cook today."

"But still-"

"Will you stop? I'm your mom. This is what I do. Stop thanking me."

"Okay."

"I'm so tired."