chapter 100- fall on me

ابدأ من البداية

"Yes, you were," I say, tears of happiness pricking at the corners of my eyes. He laughs.

"You managed to look past that. You made me into a better person. You showed me the power of happiness and love. You taught me how to love. You taught me that it was okay to let down my guard. You taught me that it's okay to not be okay with everything. You're the only person that I can ever imagine myself with." He reaches into his pocket, pulling out a box. Oh my god. Oh my god. Is he going to-

He kneels down on one knee. My hands fly to my mouth. I'm freely crying now. And he says he's not good with words.

"I promise to be the best partner you can ask for. I'm going to do my best to bring a smile to your face every day. I hope that you'll be able to lean on me, and I know that you'll always be there for me. Will you make me the happiest man in the world, and marry me? We'll get a dog, another house, anything you want. I'll do my best to keep you happy. Will you spend the rest of your life with me? Will you marry me?"

I can't speak, I'm so full of emotion. He looks nervous, and I realize I haven't said anything

"Yes. yes. Yes. Yes. Of course I'll marry you!" I whisper, choked up with emotion. My heart overflows with joy. I sob. His face relaxes, before tears leak out of his eyes. He slides a beautiful simple diamond ring on my finger. He picks me up, spinning me around. A laugh bubbles from my throat.

"We're getting married. We're going to get married. Holy fuck, Shanaya, we're going to get married!" Noah says, crying, and setting me down on the ground. He pulls me into a deep kiss, just filled with our love for each other. He pulls away, his knuckles skimming across my cheek, and tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. He turns facing the ocean.

"SHE SAID YES!!!" He screams.

"SHE SAID YES! I'M GETTING MARRIED!!! I'M GETTING MARRIED!!! I'M GETTING MARRIED TO SHANAYA!" Noah yells. I laugh, tears still rolling down my face. His hands hold my cheeks, brushing away my tears. I wiped away his tears.

"We're getting married. Noah. I'm going to be your wife." I say. I was filled with so much joy at this moment, I could barely do anything. I hug him, sobbing with joy into his chest. He holds me even tighter.

I suddenly hear cheers from all around.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!"

"You're getting married!!"

"My daughter's getting married!!"

"My brother's getting married!!!"

"My best friend's getting married!!"

"My sister's getting married!!!!" Everyone clambers around us all at once, we get pulled in several different directions.

"Did you all know?" I ask, wiping away my tears. They all nod, and I laugh.

"Mom!!! You're getting married to dad!!" Fiona jumps on me, and I hug her tightly.

"I'm getting married, Fiona. I'm getting married! I'm getting married." I told her.

"Naya!!! You're marrying my brother!!"

"Everest, when did you get here?"

"An hour ago! You're going to be my sister!" I laugh, and hug him as well.

"Nanna, you're getting married!!" My mom says, and Noah holds me from behind, and she embraces us both.

"COngratulations you two!" Liam says, excitedly.

"Congratulations guys. We're so happy for you." Kaio says, grinning.

"Thank you all so much. Thank you." I say, filled to the brim with happiness.