Ignoring The Destiny

Start from the beginning

"You're not going anywhere, you don't even know these part of the woods and for the looks of it, you're not the best wolf in history of werewolves." He said sarcastically as he started to drag me again.

I yanked my arm again angrily. "Why do you have to be so rude?! And thanks for pointing out that I'm a crappy werewolf just like everybody else does!" I shouted at him as I pounded at his chest. "Thanks for remind me that I'm a freak! A werewolf that can't change into a wolf! Stupid right! So don't talk things you don't know!" I pushed him away and stomped away from him angrily.

"Rebekah....." He shouted from behind me but I ignored him just like he did and kept walking. I was fuming, I could literally feel smoke coming out of me. "Rebekah! Dammit." He shouted again but this time closer.

I ignored him and used my ability to find my way out of the woods. "Hey I'm sorry." He grabbed my hand and brought me to a halt. I blinked my eyes away and plastered a fake smile before turning around.

"You don't have to pity me Killers." I took his hand away and turned to walk toward the parking lot. "Hey V." She gave me my things but didn't say anything which I'm very thankful for. "See you tomorrow?" I smiled shortly at her before walking toward my car.

Days later....

I popped my red lips together as I applied some mascara on my eyelashes, giving them extra volume. I closed the mascara and put it on my vanity table and grabbed my brush, brushing my hair and put it up in a stylish ponytail.

I can't believe it's already Friday. I stood up when I was ready and walked toward my bigger mirror, checking myself out to see if everything was in its place. I was wearing a red crop top with spaghetti strep and short shorts, the pendant still hanging around my neck and some comfortable wide heels shoes on my feet.

I walked toward my bed and grabbed my jacket, slumping it on my shoulder as I picked up my purse, walking toward my door and open it. I walked out of the door and closed it behind me. "Where are you going dressed like this?" My brother Maximilian asked from behind me and I jumped with a yelp.

"You scared me geez, you can't appear on people like that." I put my hand on my heart as I tried to catch my breath. "I'm going to a house party William organized, he asked us to sing for him."

My brother rubbed his chin as he studied me for a moment. "Okay, but don't be late." My jaw dropped as I stared at my brother incredulously, is he going to let me go just like that without putting up a fight? "Yes Becky, I'm letting you go without putting up a fight."

"Did you just read my mind?" I crossed my arms as I started at him accusingly.

"It's not my fault that you let your walls down." He smartly pointed out making me groan, he's such a nerdy and a smart-ass. "I'm going out too don't wait up." He walked toward me and patted my shoulder as he walked passed me. Is it me or he's in a good mood today? Hmm, this is very suspicious and me being the lovely and caring sister that I am, has to figure out why but for now, let's partey baby.

*****

I parked my Father's white Lamborghini in an empty stop in William's driveway and turned off the engine, looking at myself in the rear-view mirror. I fixed my lips and eyebrows before opening the door, grabbing my purse on the passenger seat and got out, closing the door behind me and pressed the lock button.

I walked with class on the pavement to William's house and made sure to make everyone look at me. I heard whistles and inappropriate comments from the boys behind me, making me shake my head at them but send them a wink.

I waved at the people who greeted me and made my way to the house. Grison, the douche who blocked my way on the first day of school and his crew were outside, drinking and smoking with Sebastian and the stupid bimbos. I can't help the fire that ignited inside of my body just seeing Esther carelessly rubbing herself at my man.