Devil's Temptation

Start from the beginning

"Why?"

"Missed his nephew but his nephew is too busy for him yesterday." Da Qing deadpans while scrunching his nose in distaste. He loves his didi very much, yes, but he wishes to be less involved in their relationship, thank you very much.

"Wow, I knew our Shen Wei is something else but to make our sarcastic imposing leader sulk like a kid, I got to hand it to the kid, he is real good" Chu said while laughing much to Da Qing's amusement.

"Anyway, why are you looking for him, Chu?"

"I need to share what I found out about the thread that intertwines our troublemakers. I finally had a chance to study the ancient book."

"Is it urgent? I can send him a message to come over." Da Qing offers but Chu just waves off the worry.

"No, it can wait. I just want to share my discovery and see his opinion on it. Let him sulk for a while. I will tell him when he comes back. If you see him first, just tell him that I'm looking for him." Chu states.

"Okay. He should be back before dinner anyway." Da Qing snorts thinking about how his husband can't seem to stay away long from his nephew ever since Shen Wei knew of his existence.

********

"Ah Lan~ I want to go outside... I'm bored here" Shen Wei whines.

"Oh... I see. So, I'm not enough for you anymore, huh? After everything, my xiao Wei doesn't want me anymore" Yunlan fake hurts and pretends to leave but before he could do that Shen Wei grabs him back and tightly hugs Yunlan's waist.

"No, never! Ah Lan is the only one I will ever need."

"Hm! You don't have to pretend to care, Xiao Wei. I will be okay" Yunlan sadly replies making Shen Wei tear up.

"No! I'm sorry, Ah Lan. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings with my request. I'm just tired of staying in bed for long times." Shen Wei confesses guilt, and tears stream down his pale cheeks making Yunlan worried.

"Weiwei, look at Ah Lan. Please don't cry. Ah Lan is sorry. I was just playing with you." Yunlan panickingily said, not knowing what to do.

"I knew Ah Lan was just joking" Shen Wei sweetly said while doing his signature innocent doer eyes, tears still on his cheeks but not an ounce of distress could be seen.

"Xiao Weeii~~~" Zhao Yunlan throws himself onto his sweet devil on the bed and playful rustling starts between them.

"Ah Lan, stop, hahahaha."

"Nope! You started first" Yunlan said while tickling him while Shen Wei struggles within his embrace, laughing his heart out.

"Ahh!" Shen Wei yelp when Yunlan accidently touch his behind which is still sore from yesterday activity

"Oh sorry! Are you okay?" Yunlan said helping his gently rubbing his butt to soothe Shen Wei's pain

"Hmm... just sore." Shen Wei shyly admits.

"I warned you, but you were just tempting me yesterday." Yunlan said guilty, making Shen Wei pout.

"Said the one who devoured me the moment the switch is flip" making Yunlan go red in embarrassment.

"I'm no saint, Xiao Wei! You were so hot and demanding, looking like a temptation devil! What is this poor heart of mine supposed to do?" Yunlan whines while burying his hot face in the crook of Shen Wei's neck but Shen Wei just giggles.

"Hmm... temptation devil...."

"Yep, my very own temptation devil who owns my heart rightfully so" Yunlan proudly said while nuzzling Shen Wei's neck and has to stop himself from smirking when he notices Xiao Wei's neck turning bright red from embarrassment.

**********

"Zombie, you were looking for me?" Yezun said after their dinner.

"Yeah, I found out the meaning behind the thread that intertwining Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan." Chu said while enjoying the outside chill of the night and full moon view.

"What did you find out?"

"It's pretty interesting and complicated actually. I for once want to find out how it will work out." Chu smirks.

"How about telling me what you actually found out, Zombie?"

"It an Eternal Cursed Faith thread where it binds the cursed pair all their eternity" Chu starts.

"Meaning?" Yezun impatiently prompts.

"Meaning that they will be born with their faith intertwined all throughout their reincarnations" Chu states fascinatingly making Yezun confused.

"Yeah, we found that out when little angel and little devil were hatch but what is so special about it?" Yezun wonders aloud.

"There is more though, leader." Chu said patientingly.

"What is it?"

"The book said that the pair will continue to pass down their legacy through direct heritage."

"Like having their own child?" Yezun asks.

"That's the impression I got from the script."

"How is it possible? They are both guys and from my understanding, they have been same gender in their previous life too." Yezun points out which Chu agrees with.

"I am pondering about that too." Chu admits.

"Also, if the pair were to be reincarnated through direct heritage, wouldn't make them siblings? And Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei are not siblings, incase if you forgot" Yezun explains.

"Perhaps not same family, but family branch?" Chu question thoughtfully.

"Maybe... what else?"

"It states that original souls will be born into family when world in dire situation and need to be reform. The faithed pair are to act as balancer of the universe together but they will have tragic ending every time unless a miracle is blessed upon the pair." Chu worriedly explains.

"What type of miracle are we talking about? What do you mean they will end with tragic faith?! Am I to understand that my dear nephew will not have his happy life?!" Yezun growls at Chu who is also not happy.

"I'm just telling you what I found out! How the hell am I supposed to answer your questions when I barely understand the content of the script itself?"

"Where is this script? Can I read it?" Yezun asks after calming down his nerves for a long while.

"I have it. Everyone can read it together and hopefully I got the meaning wrong." Chu grumpily said, making Yezun sigh.

"Yeah, hopefully. Did you tell anyone else about this?" Yezun asks.

"Not really. I just told Da Qing that I need to talk to you about thread, but I didn't explain anything." Chu replies.

"Good, I don't want to alarm anyone until we get the real meaning behind the script." Yezun grits out. 

***************************

A/N: Yayyyy~~~ I love our sweet little devil Weiwei😚. Please enjoy 

And quick clarification, I had accidently published this chapter earlier before it was done so I unpublished so I could  finish it. Sorry for the shock!!!!

BYE!