76. [BONUS] Love Language

The crispy breeze caressed his smooth black hair as he looked out of the window, gaze dropping at the peaceful evening. His breathing was calm but his mind was in chaos, thoughts scattered here and there like the pearls out from his jewelry box. As he let himself bask in the scent of hydrangeas and the sparkling yellow light, a hand tapped on his shoulder, bringing him back to reality. 

"It's okay, Jimin-ah... Taehyungie is not going anywhere. He's just getting married..." 

The perfect-pitched voice of his boyfriend hits his nerves as Jimin turns to face the male. From the morning to now, Yoongi has seen Jimin walking and robotically arranging things. He knows the pain and nervous thoughts inside the younger. Heck, his soulmate is getting married. Jimin must be frightened about the thought of that, or maybe Taehyung going far from him.

Even though that's an irrelevant reason to be tense, still Jimin's head was clouded. He loves his best friend more than anything. And he loves to see Taehyung's happiness more than anyone. Everyone knows that. The thing is, Jimin doesn't want to lose his best friend, he wants to stay as Taehyung's alien as always. He wants to be Taehyung's soulmate in every birth. 

"Hyung... I... I don't know... It's just... I'm really happy for him. I swear, I'm the happiest for my baby... But thinking about his marriage..." 

Jimin paused. His eyes brimmed up with hot tears, which Yoongi couldn't watch like that. He grabbed Jimin's hand, rubbing soothing circles on them. Even he's a bit stunned when the younger ones announced their plan for the wedding. But like Jimin, he's happy as long as his little ones are happy. Jimin sighed and sat on the stair of the wedding hall, away from the guests. Yoongi followed him. He hugged his boyfriend sideways, which caught Jimin off guard because Yoongi never initiates things like that. It's Jimin who was born clingy and cute, he steals every chance to get cuddles and kisses from Yoongi. Relaxing under the warmth, Jimin listened to the mint green-haired male's whisper and soothing heartbeats. 

"Jimin-ah... Taehyungie will always be next to you. Stop being sad. You can't cry at your soulmate's wedding..." 

And with those words, Jimin cried harder. Yoongi tightened the hold. Jimin is aware that Taehyung is not going anywhere. Things will be the same, they will always be like this. But then again, it's Taehyung, his baby. Jimin will definitely shed a lot of tears the moment he sees Taehyung in wedding attire.

He let his mind walk down on the verandas of their university and their dorm days. The library where he met the silver-haired nerd with a boxy smile, told him to not tell anyone that he was watching porn, and got an "I will not if you help me to find the Harry Potter series" and Jimin knew, all his Busan days, this is what he was searched. A person who will never judge him for being the one he's. He doesn't know what made him fight with the dorm warden and kick out Taehyung's roommate so that he can join the cute nerd. At the bottom of his heart, Jimin knew Taehyung is not gonna be just a best friend, he will be his soulmate. It turned out that even their moons complete each other. Jimin wipes his tears and murmurs between his broken sobs.

"Hyung, it's just... He grew up so fast?! We... We even had a bet that between us, I would be the one who would marry first. And..." 

Jimin was cut off by Yoongi. And as the elder said those words, he wanted to dig a hole and disappear. 

"We still have time to win the bet, you know..." 

Jimin blushed. The relationship between him and Yoongi was getting better day by day. They were so in love just like their other best friends who are couples now. Jimin peeks to check if Yoongi was joking. But he was stunned when he found the male had a serious expression. His heart stuttered at the pure admiration in Yoongi's eyes. Before he could say anything, a voice from behind brought them back and they turned.