55. F.R.I.E.N.D.S

"Taebaby, I don't think that's a good idea."

Jimin tried convincing his best friend for the umpteenth time. Again, Taehyung was being stubborn and sulking over their words. His eyes, precisely the puppy eyes are shooting soft gazes towards the six males. The baby pout was worth kissing. He clung to Yoongi to persuade the male, but the elder shook his head. What's happening?

"Hyung, it's just a tattoo...~ See, Ggukkie has thousands on his body. I'm just asking for one. Please...~ "

Taehyung sang in a cute way to melt his hyung's cold heart. Jin was not even glancing at the younger who was persistent to get a tattoo. The daylight was spreading all over as they walked through the footpaths to shop for some essentials. The wind passing them making their messy hair dance under the moody sky. The street was clear, with not that much crowd and chaos. Taehyung was being a never-ending pain by forcing them from one hyung to another. Hobi wasn't agreed at first, but Taehyung convinced him. Jeongguk and Namjoon were fine as long as Taehyung's happy. Now he has Jimin, Yoongi, most importantly, Jin hyung to comply. He was trying his best to convince the elder, but Jin was really ignoring him. From where did Taehyung get this idea of tattoo suddenly?

The yesternight when the body shot thing happened, he was dazed yet mesmerized by the way Jeongguk's tattoos scattering all over his body. That was a sight. His body was like the vintage pages of his diary, the ink was making the blank pages a mess. A stunning mayhem. Taehyung wanted to trace them with his fingers, kiss them, and a lot more. From that moment, he wanted one on him too, something that can remind him of himself. But guess what, his hyungs are against the plan.

"Babybear, Tattoo will hurt like a b*tch... You will feel a lot of pain... We can get henna..."

Jimin strived to convince again. But Taehyung wasn't ready to melt by the sweet talk today.

"But look at the results, Jiminie. Remember, no pain no gain. I really wanna get a teeny tiny one... "

He said, peeking at Jin. The male sure hearing him but not acknowledging his presence. He poked Hobi's hand to convince his boyfriend. Before they can say anything, Jin cut them off.

"Tae, stop whining. No means no. "

The stern voice was Taehyung's warning. He let Jin use that tone on him because it reminds him that there's someone who cares for him, will scold him when he does wrong, someone who thinks about the hurt he has to go through than the pleasure he will get for a moment. He will not say that out loud, but Jin is like a parent to him. His Guardian.

Taehyung back hugged the elder as they stopped near an ice cream parlor. Namjoon went to get ice cream for everyone, while they sat on the chairs around the table. Jin glared at Taehyung. The younger passed a sheepish smile.

"Jinnie, if he wants that much, then let him---"

Hobi's words trailed off as his boyfriend glanced at him with wide eyes. Hoseok dived into his seat, in an attempt to escape from the roar of his boyfriend. He passed a kissy face to Jin while the other looked at Taehyung. His heart is already weak for the younger. Even though Taehyung is an adult and the same age as Jimin, still, Jin was more concerned about him. He sighed and nodded.

"Okay, you'll not complain about the pain later, Tae..." The elder said and Taehyung nodded with a wide grin.

"Where do you want to get? "

Jin asked and without even thinking or hesitating, Taehyung yelled in excitement which made his friends gasp and cover their mouths, Yoongi burst into laughter while Jeongguk smiled.

"On my butt...~"

"KIM TAEHYUNG!"

Jin scowled with a fuming red face. His hands were ready to throw at Taehyung and grab him from there. But he controlled himself while the said Taehyung grinned widely. He was a meter away to avoid any physical activity. Yoongi and Hobi were laughing. Jeongguk passed a smug smile while looking down. By that time, Namjoon joined and gave them their ice cream.