65. Dew Drops

"I love you..."

"I love you..."

"I love you more..."

"I lo---"

"Ugh! Another day, the same whipped shit. Jeon, don't you have a job to do? Tae, why are you still standing here?"

Jimin screamed as he opened the door to walk towards 221. Jimin works like their alarm. Whenever the male interrupts them, the two love birds realize that they have work and should go before getting late. Jeongguk and Taehyung leaned on the door frame, sharing their love. Taehyung holding Tannie in his hands while Jeongguk was in his uniform to leave for work. Jimin glared at the male, leaning on his door frame, opposite to them.

"Told you to not open the door at this moment. You know what they might be doing."
Yoongi chimes in and puts a hand on Jimin's shoulder. Taehyung looks at the state of his hyung, sleepy and smirking. Even though they both say this to the two younger males showing affection, but everyone knows how Jimin and Yoongi much like to watch the two sharing I love yous' secretly. Jimin being the president of Taekook, always finds a way to admire both of them and expose his whipped friends in front of everyone.

"I will drop Tannie at Yoongi hyung's then leave for class. Namjoon hyung might be there too. You take care, Ggukkiee...."

Taehyung spoke and pecked Jeongguk's lips. The younger smiled and kissed Taehyung's forehead. He whispered an I love you and take care to Taehyung then ruffled Tannie's fur. Waving to Yoongi and Jimin, Jeongguk walked towards his car, eyes still on Taehyung and the sight of his home. Taehyung sent a kiss and waved his hand. As Jeongguk's car left from his eyesight, the silver head looked at his friends who's eyes are already on him. A fond smile lingering on their lips.

"Yeah, you guys are married. No need to explain."

Yoongi said. Jimin and Taehyung giggled.
The two friends joined Taehyung inside of his home. They took out some drinks from the refrigerator and sat down in the living. Yeontan settled on Jimin's lap who caressed the puppy's fur and played with him. Yoongi took a sip from his drink and glanced at both Taehyung and Jimin.

"This is not fair. How come Taehyung gets better gifts from someone else who is not me?"

Jimin whined. Both Yoongi and Taehyung chuckled at the words. They remember the day when Jeongguk brought Yeontan home and everyone was already whipped for the little puppy. Including Jimin. He loves to spend time with Tannie, as everyone calls Jimin the Godfather of Yeontan. He nuzzled his face in the fur and held Yeontan in his hands, making the puppy do some weird stuff. Taehyung smiled fondly at the two.

"Only I have the right to give Tae the best gifts. Now this Jeon happened and boom. He steals what's mine."

Jimin said. This is usual. Jimin doesn't hate Jeongguk neither the soulmates are distant now. He wanted to be with Taehyung like in old times even though he has Yoongi to take care of now. Taehyung sat next to Jimin who's on the floor, feeding Tannie.

"You're my best gift, Jimin-ah. Why are you thinking like that? You know you're special to me than anyone else..."

Taehyung said. Jimin grinned widely. He has no problem with Taehyung's life. He's happy with Taehyung's happiness. But he wanted to hear those words again and again. And Taehyung knows it too. So he reminds the male that no one can take his soulmate's place. He smiled back at Jimin and joined feeding to Yeontan.

"You're happy, right kid?"

Yoongi broke the comfortable silence. Both Taehyung and Jimin took a moment to register the question. The concerned eyes of Yoongi were on Taehyung. The younger understands his hyung's anxiousness. He nodded with a boxy smile. Yoongi smiled back, feeling relieved and happy for Taehyung.

"Yoongs, what kind of question is that? He's definitely happy here. Look at his face, he's glowing like a pregnant lady."

Jimin said, wriggling his eyebrows. Taehyung took a piece of Yeontan's food and threw it towards his best friend who giggled at him. They started playing and throwing food at Tannie and Yeontan, confusedly, barked at both of his fathers. They stopped playing. Talking about some random thing, the two stood up to go to their work.
After changing, Taehyung dropped Tannie at Yoongi's place to take care of him and went out. He was content with his small job. Violin was his all-time favorite instrument to learn. He greeted Jin and Hobi and they said Namjoon already left. The warm morning was fully awake and people leaving for their work in a hurry. Jimin invited them to have dinner together at their place after their dance class. Taehyung was excited since it's Jin hyung who's gonna cook for them. With a bright smile on his lips, Taehyung waited for his cab.

-

The agency was less of a mess today. Cases are almost sorted out. Yeonjun and Soobin studying a new case file while Jeongguk has his head down, digging on another case. A charming glow enduring on his lips thinking about their warm morning sessions. He was loving his life. With the best boyfriend and great best friends, Jeongguk was living the best life he ever imagined. In fact, he never thought things will change like this. But a good change is always a better option than being stuck somewhere for like years. When he looks back to his home, he has Taehyung and Tannie waiting for him to throw themselves in his arms and find peace. Jeongguk never thought he can be someone's reason for happiness. But when he finally is, it felt like euphoria. You know, happiness is contagious.

"Hyung, how's Taehyungie and Yeontanie...?"

It was Yeonjun who asked with a wide grin. His eyes look like a crescent when saying that. The two assistants visit them often to have dinner together. Now that they're like a family, Yeonjun and Soobin are more comfortable around GangBangtan too. Jeongguk smiled wholeheartedly, showing his bunny teeth, and replied.

"They're do---"

He couldn't complete the sentence because of the default ringtone on his phone. The officer excused for a moment with a smile. His favorite ringtone always reminds him of his lover. Yeonjun and Soobin cheered as Jeongguk blushed harder. He took out the phone and cleared all the notifications then swiped it to attend the call. The contact name read Taebaby💜 and Jeongguk smiled with all his heart.

"Baby..."

He was a bit embarrassed to call that in front of his assistants. But yeah, loving someone makes you do weird stuff. Jeongguk discarded the looks and teases of his assistants and waited for his baby to reply. But the sound was different.
The deep velvety voice of his lover wasn't the one he heard as a reply. It was Namjoon. For Jeongguk, the full stops of Namjoon hyung are scarier than Park Jimin's death threats. His heart skipped a beat when the elder's voice chimed in his head. His body suddenly giving up and Jeongguk searched around to hold something before he crumbles. It was just a line. Maybe Jeongguk was overreacting. Maybe it's just a prank. But damn, that stupid gut feeling.

"Jeongguk, Come to SNU Hospital. Now."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Umm... About that...

See you soon...

~AnecdotesOfABroken