3. The 221

Jungkook traced the picture. His tattooed fingers touched the eyes, nose, lips, and jawline of the man. His pupil concentrated on the little details of the face like he was memorizing them.

Soobin and Yeonjun looked at each other and replied to his question.

"Yes, sir. He was the one who lived here."

Jungkook comes out from his deep thoughts. His eyes do not leave the frame. Something- something in the universe makes him dizzy when he looked at that picture. But at the same time, it's calming him. There was like push and pull in his heart. Like a seesaw.

"Post mortem report says that this is a suicide, right? Then why this re-investigation? "

Jeongguk asked his assistants while moving his fingers through the wall. He traced the other photo frames.

"Sir, actually his parents want that. They say that he can't do something like that. They believe that there's something wrong with his death.

And also, that courier guy, neighbors, etc...

The neighbors say that he seems happy and friendly all the time. They can't believe that 'he' did this.

... And sir, the night he died, there was a party here. Neighbors said that it was so long and the music was louder, crowded ambiance and all... Drinks smoke... You know... May that is also a suspicious thing for them.

We can't let it go, right sir ? " - Soobin paused.

" Yes, we can't let it go.

Was he living alone here?

Where were his parents when this happened? " -

"Sir, his parents do not live with him. They are in Daegu. He was here for his job.

We have information that after graduation, he was placed as an assistant accountant in a firm and was working there for six months.

Sir, we too... thinks that he will not do something. We don't think there's any reason for him to kill himself. "- Yeonjun completed.

Jeongguk listened to his assistant and their points. They can't just come to any assumptions faster. They need proof. They need true evidence.

While roaming in the kitchen, Jeongguk asked again.

"And what about affairs? Any relationship? "

Jeongguk concentrated on the little things in the room. Soobin and Yeonjun looked at each other and smiled.

"Nothing, Mr.Jeon. " - they said.

Jeongguk was shocked. He couldn't believe it for some reason. Sure he wasn't in any relationship before Jennie, but this guy looks hopelessly romantic. The kind of person who will cling to his girlfriend and craves attention. Maybe it's just Jeongguk's weird thoughts.

" What? "

He couldn't control his curiosity and blurted out.

"Yes sir, his family, and friends confirmed that he was single and not ready to mingle."

Yeonjun said with a smile. Jeongguk looked at him dumbfounded. Anyways.

"Interesting," said Jeongguk.

"Sir, we're also surprised. You know, in a city like Itaewon, nice job, good looking and single - that's not going with tally, right? By the way, there's nothing like that."

Said Soobin. Jeongguk nodded and sat on the chair.

"And what about his contacts and histories? Has he ever used a mobile phone? "