12. Ellipsis

It was just a joke. When they said that the universe hates them, it was supposed to be a joke. But guess it's not. Or else, how would they end up with just a picture without a name or anything.? Pathetic.

Jeongguk pulled his hair in frustration. The photograph smells like glue and faded vanilla with a hint of old paper. No matter how hard they think about it, they will definitely end up at the door of 221. But the three males are not ready to make mistakes now.

Soobin's eyes concentrated on the photo. They know nothing will happen with that. But there's the same pull towards this photo just like the diary. To hell with it, they were already confused with all the diary thing and now this random photo.

"Interesting...

There's no Park Jimin, no Kim Namjoon, no Jung Hoseok, no Kim Seokjin no, Kim Taehyung on social media. Nothing. "

Yeonjun said. They glanced at each other. It's not like that's gonna help them or something. But still, they didn't want to miss that point. Jeongguk took a deep breath. He somewhere knew this. There's no way they haven't any social media. But the game is on point.

"Fake names? Nicknames?"

Soobin asked. Yeonjun glared at his teammate.

"The five can have five nicknames and five thousand usernames. You want me to sit here and check all those names and want me to be a gacknArr?"

The blue-haired male replied. Soobin narrowed his eyes.

"Yeonjun, what's with you and your alien language?"

Soobin said. He got a smacking from Yeonjun. While whining to Soobin, Yeonjun said.

"Hey, it's English. It's not an alien language. I'm not an ali----

Alien!"

Yeonjun screamed abruptly. Both Jeongguk and Soobin flinched. They wanted to throw a cup of water at the male. But since Yeonjun trying to say something they will decide it after hearing the male's words.

"Sir, alien. I mean...

Jimin.

They're close, he might keep this picture of him. So...

This can be Park Jimin."

Soobin raised an eyebrow. Did Yeonjun got a point?

"No.

This can't be."

Jeongguk replied. The two males looked at him dumbfounded. How and why?

"From what we know, I don't think Tae will keep Jimin's photo like this. And, park Jimin deserves to be in the bedroom, not in the guest room."

That makes sense. Of course, they don't know much about Taehyung and his life. But Jeongguk was sure about that. Even if Taehyung hates Jimin at some point, he will keep the photo neat and clean. Not like ripped and dusty. He just knows.

"It would be nice if we got their social media handles. Like at least a hashtag."

Soobin mumbled. They inhaled sharply. Helplessness is at its peak. They tried. But fate is not on their side.

Soon after their little discussion, Soobin and Yeonjun left his home and Jeongguk went back to his bedroom to take a nap. He wanted to clear his mind. After sending messages to Jennie about his day, he lay down on his bed closing his eyes slowly.

God, why isn't this mattress and blanket doesn't invite sleep to him anymore?
He missed his guilty pleasure.

--------------------------------------------------------------