53. Eves with Us

The train ride was smooth. Jimin and Yoongi slept, Namjoon and Hobi also dozed off on their seats while Jin and Jeongguk stayed awake looking out of the window. Or maybe Jin was looking out of the window, and Jeongguk was lost in a sleeping Taehyung. The moon follows them, and the lights glisten on Taehyung's flawless face which screams perfection from any angle. The silver-haired male was hugging himself, uncomfortable sleeping on his seat but managed to drift into a deep slumber. His smooth locks fell over his eyes and blanketed his long eyelashes. The plump lips pouting like a baby he's. The nose mole that sparkles like a star is the cherry on top. Even sleeping Kim Taehyung is a masterpiece. A chef's kiss.

Jeongguk was gazing at the sleeping boy like he was memorizing his favorite muse, not missing any single point. A soft bunny smile lingered on his lips while doe eyes wrote secret poems in his head about his purple heart. Jin was witnessing everything. But he doesn't want to disturb Jeongguk from admiring his best scenery. After all, he himself was a lover. Jin has a little smile on his lips too, adoring the way Jeongguk adored Taehyung. 

The train ride halted faster than they excepted. Daegu wasn't that far. Jin stood up and went to wake everyone up. A little struggling with Hobi and Yoongi, other than that, they all woke up fast. Taehyung was whining, clinging onto Jimin like the sleepy head he was. Namjoon glanced at Jeongguk. He's aware that it will take very little time for Jeongguk to mingle with them, but the male surely needs a starting. Knowing that the officer is younger than them, he put a hand on Jeongguk's shoulder making the other stiffen under his touch. But when he smiled, Jeongguk relaxed quickly. They walked behind Yoongi who leads them to his farmhouse.

Yes, farmhouse. Min Yoongi - who is soft-spoken, quiet, and wears a don't care expression all the time but cares secretly, whose taste in outfits are monochrome which gives him a vibe of a tattoo artist who actually turns out to be a flower boy. How adorable. The farmhouse was big, vast, and mesmerizing. Flowers were covering the earth like fluffy blankets on both sides, walking through the field, there was a house, made of woods and has a slight similarity to Dear Moon. The backyard, just expected, was wrapped with vegetable and fruits harvesting, the green leaves, and delicious fruits making their mouth water at the sight. Yoongi has worked so hard to make them like that. They all looked at the fields, the mansion, and Yoongi in admiration. The male huffs a laugh at their tongue-tied expression and leads them inside.

"Rooms are on the right and left of the hallway. You can take single ones or share them as you wish..."

Yoongi said while settling on the couch, gulping down the water and leaning back. He wanted to complete his leftover sleep. It was still night out there, and they sure need rest to enjoy the morning. Glancing at each other to decide on rooms, they settled on the living with Yoongi. Taehyung hugging the male like a koala, and a  sleepy Yoongi letting Taehyung do whatever he wants. What a sight to see. Jeongguk wanted to say something about rooms. Nevertheless, Namjoon, the sexy brain spoke his puzzled thoughts.

"How about we share rooms as we did in Jeju?"

They all looked at each other with a smile. Jeju, oh good old times. Their soft expression relaxing their mood. No one thinks it's a bad idea. Since sharing rooms are better than single ones in that big house. Everyone agreed with that. How much they wanted to relive those Jeju days with being themselves, fearing nothing. If that's decided, then...

"I will share a room with Jeongguk. You can share as you did in Jeju..."

Yoongi breathes calmly, which means, Namjoon, Hobi and Jin are in a room, and the other tw--- well, yeah you guessed it right. Yoongi got up from the couch making Taehyung pull up his puppy eyes and grabby hands at Jimin and the soulmate complied, helped him to get up. They shared good nights with everyone and walked to their corresponding bedrooms. Half of the night to go, then the mornings are theirs.